IGNORED

Metal Gear Solid 4

jeroenr

1126699534613.jpg

Well, what can it be?

Snake has really aged, maybe he is a granddad and you get to play as Raiden as well?

The pictures, if in game, look quit good actually...better than on Xbox 360 even...Or at least from what I've seen on Xbox 360 at least... :P

Picture was on gamefront.de

The eyepatch will be the new codec. Hi-res 3D conversations about horror films and empty rooms beamed directly into your eye. It just happens that it looks like Big Boss's eye patch because it's postmodern or something. GOD I'VE WORKED IT ALL OUT ALREADY.

Or maybe a futuristic eye patch, didnt think of that did you? Eh! :P

Ok, ok, a futuristic eye patch.

That has green sights on the inside. And a health meter. And an inventory.

Though i hope not.

I want no onscreen info this time Kojima. Make it a war game. A bloody good one. With guns, some decent hand to hand combat.

Hell, do what you want. I'll still like your balls and call it game of the year.

It could be Metal Gear Kart Wrestling and i'd still love it.

The eyepatch will be the new codec. Hi-res 3D conversations about horror films and empty rooms beamed directly into your eye. It just happens that it looks like Big Boss's eye patch because it's postmodern or something. GOD I'VE WORKED IT ALL OUT ALREADY.

No, i did.

You stole my ideas.

And fleshed them out.

In the top image, is he injecting himself with something in the throat? (aids?)... or shaking his fist at fuel taxes or something?

Here's one.

It's Ocelot and he is injecting himself to keep Liquid under wraps ;-)

You know How he is always taking over when Solid is around :-)