IGNORED

Metal Gear Solid 4

jeroenr

I was watching the Gametrailers Retrospective today (Which is fairly decent) and this part explains the whole timeline, story, motivations etc. Well, up to now anyway, I haven't finished it.

Its okay but a little bit light on the story part. You are better off downloading the MGS 4 Database as that exlpains everything in lots of detail.

Groovy...just what I need. I am looking forward to purchasing the game then. I cancelled my pre-order on the basis of me not knowing what the hell is going on in the game. Muchos props to Sony and Kojima for this. Will check it out after updating to 2.4 (so that'll be next week then).

Groovy...just what I need. I am looking forward to purchasing the game then. I cancelled my pre-order on the basis of me not knowing what the hell is going on in the game. Muchos props to Sony and Kojima for this. Will check it out after updating to 2.4 (so that'll be next week then).

It also automatically blacks out anything to do with 4 till you have completed it.

Its okay but a little bit light on the story part. You are better off downloading the MGS 4 Database as that exlpains everything in lots of detail.

Yeah I did, it's just really complicated though. A mix of the two is ideal really. Also, the MGS4 database contradicts itself I'm sure, or it's translated badly in parts.

Yeah I did, it's just really complicated though. A mix of the two is ideal really. Also, the MGS4 database contradicts itself I'm sure, or it's translated badly in parts.

Like what? I have only had a quick glance.

Was a bit diappointed

they basically glossed over Solidus to some extent. While they do cover the information about in regards to the game, they never really confirm his origin as such given what 4 tells us of Solid and Liquid

How on earth do I get Mantis life bar to go down. Help me :-(

The dolls. Knock them away from her & then get to them before she does.

I had a quick go on Metal Gear Online, but only to the degree of creating my character & running through some of the training modes. I hope there's more room for stealth than it would appear from just trying the First map (Bloodworks or something like that?) as this is major reason why i prefer Metal Gear over standard shooters.

I tried that and Otacon said I couldnt do it? i couldnt move. i know about using the syringe. I just cant get here life bar to move. :-(

Yeah, it's just a little easter egg I thought you'd appreciate. Nice thinking!

The very start of chapter 5..... help, can't keep the gecko off me long enough to open the door :P

Use the

Rail Gun that you got from the 4 legged wolf on Act 4, same thing you should have used against them in Rex's hangar when Raiden was fighting up top.