GTA:IV preorders, shipping, shop dates, times etc

Oh my god! I'M FUCKING PISSED!

I was overjoyed when the Parcel Force bloke turned up, but then it turned to anger when I opened up the parcel and found the fucking PS3 version. I ORDERED THE 360 ONE YOU CUNTS. FUCK PLAY.COM! ANGRY E-MAIL BEING SENT!

Oh my god! I'M FUCKING PISSED!

I was overjoyed when the Parcel Force bloke turned up, but then it turned to anger when I opened up the parcel and found the fucking PS3 version. I ORDERED THE 360 ONE YOU CUNTS. FUCK PLAY.COM! ANGRY E-MAIL BEING SENT!

I know your pain. :D

Fuck me this just gets better.

Had a knock at the door, quickly ran to the door and opened it to find two women standing there.

They were fucking Jehovah's Witnesses.

I rightly told them to piss off and stop getting my hopes up.

I also do that when they try to get my hopes up about God's desire to make the world a better place. God would want GTA IV banned, the cunt.

No wait, I've got a better one.

Fuck me this just gets better.

Had a knock at the door, quickly ran to the door and opened it to find two women standing there.

They were fucking Jehovah's Witnesses.

Those two women were doing what? On your doorstep?

Guest Riccardo_Margiotta2
picked mine up from Zavvi in liverpool street at 8am.

They are charging £50!!! Still i got 3 months free Live with it so not all bad.

Guys that wound me up last night 2 of them havent got theirs yet. What goes around comes around. Will be on after the Man u Game tonight :D

Interesting... Just picked mine up before work from a Zavvi store in Edinburgh, and it was £45. And still included the 3 months Live.

Interesting...

And despite all the crazy panic talk, I walked into a nice quiet store at 9:10, picked up one of the many copies on the shelf, and happily walked out. Now, to make it through work in a calm, patient fashion...

Guest CalvinoHFC
so what happens if these places don't fulfil their 'guarantee' of release day delivery?

It's a guarantee to dispatch in time for release day delivery, so they'll just blame the courier/postal service.

Gamestation orders are coming through DPD. Finally got an email to say that it was in the van from the Edinburgh depot :D

walked into blockbuster in seacroft, leeds that used to have a gamestation inside... pre-orders only. walked around the corner to woolworths and noticed a brand spanking new standalone gamestation, waltzed into the empty store, picked up a copy, walked out (after paying first, obvs).

i'd tried the local tesco etc earlier but nothing for 360, i could've had at least 30 copies for the ps3.

Interesting... Just picked mine up before work from a Zavvi store in Edinburgh, and it was £45. And still included the 3 months Live.

Yeah i have seen on other sites Zavvi seem to be charging different prices around the country... hows that fair ?! Why £50 in London?

Mate has just got his box set... Listening to the CD that comes with it. Making me feel like stealing a car ... want to go home