Xbox 360 Meeting place

Mr.Crowley

I`m playing some single player after work, then when im done with that I`ll be up for some multiplayer later, drop me an invite if you need a rocket launcher spamming / car wrecking / helicopter crashing fool on your team ;)

Indeed! The heli race was class too :(

Not really into 16 player free roam, its far too messy and manic for me.

We need to try the other game modes out tonight, Cops 'n' Crooks will be class with a full room :o

That was my first forray online, it's bloody awesome! Thanks Meerman.

Like Wallace I find the free roam a bit aimless but that race was the mutts nutts!

Some single player for me this evening then MOAR RANDOMNESS! :(

That was my first forray online, it's bloody awesome! Thanks Meerman.

Like Wallace I find the free roam a bit aimless but that race was the mutts nutts!

Some single player for me this evening then MOAR RANDOMNESS! :)

Free roam with 3 friends can be genius, you just think of cool stuff to do, like jump off a building onto Meermans helicopter and get whacked to the other side of the map by the blades :(

Are we finally going to have Smith playing tonight, Meerman? :o

The truck race was jokes. Very laggy jokes. Stealing people's vehicles in a race in the best.

Free mode was interesting.

Watch out for Meerman though, he picked me up in a helicopter and then flew off across the bay towards the city whilst someone was talking about how beautiful the sunsets were. He's a right bloody casanova.

:(

Thanks for the invite was lots of fun last night, loved the truck racing. Just annoyed I got disconnected, though it did give me chance to explore and finally find where the helicopters are at the airport :(. I'll be up for some more of this tonight.

Are we finally going to have Smith playing tonight, Meerman? :o

Yes! He even texted me that he's up for it tonight. No free roam for too long, he said (I agree, can become a bit aimless). He wants races and co-op stuff. I think we can serve his needs.

I LOVE the cannonball race. Oh man, my sides! :lol:

Cops n robbers was hella-ace too!

Watch out for Meerman though, he picked me up in a helicopter and then flew off across the bay towards the city whilst someone was talking about how beautiful the sunsets were. He's a right bloody casanova.

;)

:blink:

See you again tonight!

It was you, wasn't it? Was there any need for that? The wheels came off and it wouldn't start after that. And that was AFTER I got robbed from a car that was MINE because I saw it first! GODVERDOMME! SLAGS!

I fucking love this game! :D

Amazing scenes last night, sorry about my shit driving and general crapness at the game modes guys! This is my first forays into the online field.

Awesome fun though, especially the helicopter races.

MOAR MEERMAN! MOAR! :D

It was you, wasn't it? Was there any need for that? The wheels came off and it wouldn't start after that. And that was AFTER I got robbed from a car that was MINE because I saw it first! GODVERDOMME! SLAGS!

I fucking love this game! :(

I don't know if it was me or not, but I definately remember sending you flying into the air near the start of that race in my muscle car :D

More of this shizzle tonight, rastas? Wan luv.

:)

what happened to you lot?

after the copter racing we went into the free play mode, where me and little joe were beating the shit out of each other, then i respawned and everyone had disappeared. i didn't really get what was going on.

:lol:

See you again tonight!

Bah! Jilted! Joined you guys in that lobby where the game wouldn't start . (Incidentally, it did as people quit. 4 started the race then quit out one by one until it was just me left) Then I didn't get invited again.

:(

I consoled myself with a hooker. And a biscuit. Virtual hooker, real biscuit.

But that lobby eh? What a laugh that was! There was the, er, black screen. And the, um, options. Man, I'll never forget those options.....