Xbox 360 Meeting place

Mr.Crowley

I have finally got gold membership. Should be on tonight for my first ever game. Though I'm just trying to redeem my damn code first. Hopefully it will work before tonight.

Hah, know what you mean, took me several attempts to work mine out but thankfully got there.

I will hopefully be on later tonight, probably after 10pm. Enjoyed it last Saturday even though I was useless, looking forward to maintaining my zero-kills record.

Hah, know what you mean, took me several attempts to work mine out but thankfully got there.

I will hopefully be on later tonight, probably after 10pm. Enjoyed it last Saturday even though I was useless, looking forward to maintaining my zero-kills record.

I've been trying all day but no luck with it. It just won't redeem, I'm very angry now as I was looking forward to playing.

I've been trying all day but no luck with it. It just won't redeem, I'm very angry now as I was looking forward to playing.

Is it a case of not having certain letters/numbers? It's a right pain, I know ;). Luckily I had only two problem letters so there weren't that many combos to go though.

Gah, tried to join a game with Gnick/Rowan that I was invited to, and it kept booting me. Hadn't played multiplayer properly yet either, so I was well up for it. I should be on tomorrow, so invite me like crazy if you see me online. ;)

Yea, brilliant session tonight guys. Was glad I made the effort to rally together a party, thanks to everyone else who invited people to get the numbers in.

I really hope the game can retain the numbers to keep up nights like this, its easily the most fun online game I've played in quite a while, so many hilarious moments.

If no-one else is hammering my connection tonight, I'm up for it. I know I can actually join games, as I joined a game with Rowan tonight, but then he was invited to another game, so he was going to invite me to that, which he did, and I couldn't join for more than a few seconds. :)

I tried inviting you last night Dazza but it obviously didn't work. We had a few problems trying to get certain people in, when we sent invites it would just say that the session didn't exist, and when you've got 14 people in a room it isn't that convienient to start the room again for that one person.

I'll definately be up for starting or joining another big game tonight.

It's usually the NAT settings that give me problems.

From time to time, the settings seem to go from Open to Strict.

Oh, and I promise I'll try to not shot my own boss tonight. :)

They were both swimming and I got a bit confused.

Oh, and I promise I'll try to not shot my own boss tonight. :(

They were both swimming and I got a bit confused.

:)

It was me, I jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge right into the water and swam after Astillus and you just starting firing in the water at me as I tried getting on the back of the boat to shoot you both, then before I knew what had happened you shot Astillus instead of em. :(

Another highlight was me, as the police, pulling over to pick up Jackson who's sports car was flaming on the side of the road, as he got in he dumped me out and I stood there in the road shooting at him and shouting "what you doing!?" as he drove off, before realising he was a crook.