GtaRllmuk and GtaRllmuk2- gametag accounts

It's going to be so hard not to go online with this. I really wanna clock the story for a change, but I know it's going to be harder than ever before.

If we could have a ban on any discussion of the single player storyline in our multiplayer games it would be ok.

It's going to be so hard not to go online with this. I really wanna clock the story for a change, but I know it's going to be harder than ever before.

If we could have a ban on any discussion of the single player storyline in our multiplayer games it would be ok.

If we play Rllmuk games only we should be ok with that. I've only got a third of the way probably with four days of solid play so finishing it and then going online might take a good while. No one will be a twat hopefully- just enjoying the games.

I'll add you later Uzi, my name is Tesia Tiger.

I don't play on Live apart from FFXI really so i'm hoping this will change all that. :lol:

If I find I don't play much i'll let you know and you can remove for someone else if the list gets full.

Great idea. I feel I miss out on a lot of good COD4 games because I never got into it with you guys, and I'm always on!

RBOnline is me. I'm off work for a couple of weeks from Sunday 4th May, so expect me on lots from that date (and hopefully a little before)!

:lol: