Beyond Good and Evil 2

ianinthefuture

• 7 years later...
32 minutes ago, Mortis said:

I’d be more upset about it being canned if it actually looked like a sequel to BG&E in the first place. 

Yeah, the first one was a nice little game at the time. In 2021 - is anyone genuinely fussed?

1 hour ago, Steven said:

Yeah, the first one was a nice little game at the time. In 2021 - is anyone genuinely fussed?

I’d have loved a genuine sequel as there are very few Zeldalikes as good as BG&E and the end of the game had a good cliff hanger but this looked pretty much nothing like the original (and is it really 10 years since the E3 trailer? Christ I’m getting old…

4 hours ago, dreamylittledream said:

I’d have loved a genuine sequel as there are very few Zeldalikes as good as BG&E and the end of the game had a good cliff hanger but this looked pretty much nothing like the original (and is it really 10 years since the E3 trailer? Christ I’m getting old…

Over ten years now, I vaguely remember some of the running through the houses stuff ending up being used in Assassin's Creed 3 so it's not like the tech has been wasted. . It just seemed to grow needlessly big, missing the point of the original entirely. I suspect at this point this not coming out would be a blessing.

• 10 months later...