IGNORED

Best Boxart Ever

deKay

Why is it shite?

It's a fun art cover, that shows off the game very well.

If you didn't know the characters, it'd be in the same league artistically as one of those PS2 games you can buy for a tenner from the co-op. It's not exactly well drawn, is it?

If you didn't know the characters, it'd be in the same league artistically as one of those PS2 games you can buy for a tenner from the co-op. It's not exactly well drawn, is it?

I really can't see what so bad about the Super Mario Kart boxart, Maybe your standards are to high or mine are to low.......

Either way, I think it looks like a still from a 90's Saturday morning kids show, which isn't a bad thing :)

I quite like that one.

Some of these are odd in that if they were from bad or obscure games then it's unlikely people would like them at all. It's interesting how our own experiences can colour our judgment - objectively that Mario Kart one isn't great, but when I first saw I thought it summed up the fun of the game. If the game had been rubbish it would have brought back none of those associations.

594805361_5b45e0e31b_o.jpg

It's my favourite boxart ever. The awesome trainers, the Bladerunner-esque typeface, the reflection of a modern city on the pristine glass of a skyscraper, the dripping paint that forms a portal into space. It's like my dreams come true. I even quite like the non-more-80s grey and red colour scheme for the borders.