Sony E3 Conference: Done & Dusted

Deeptone

If you missed the conference, it can be viewed in full at Gamespot or at IGN's Livewire (look for the Press Conferences in the Video playlist on the right hand box).

Opening montage of different platforms: Loadsa games

PS3 Games:

Resistance 2: E3 Trailer / E3 Demo Part 1 / E3 Demo Part 2 / E3 Demo Part 3

Little Big Planet: SD E3 demo, with added spin

God of War 3: E3 Trailer

DC Universe Online: E3 Trailer

Massive Action Game (MAG): E3 Trailer

Infamous: E3 Trailer

PS3 Montage: Games Montage. Games include Little Big Planet, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, MGS 4, Quantum of Solace, SOCOM: confrontation, Ghostbusters, Soul Calibur IV, Resistance 2, The Agency, Naruto Ultimate Ninja: Storm, Mirror's Edge, Resident Evil 5, Singstar, Guitar Hero: World Tour, NBA 09, Buzz quiz Tv and Killzone 2

PS3 Developer Circle Jerk: Witness the infinate storage capacity of Blu-ray

PSN Games:

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty: HD E3 Announcement / SD E3 Announcement

PSN Montage: Games montage Includes Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty, Crash Commando, Fat Princess, Pixel Junk: Eden, Pain: Amusement Park, FLOwer, Siren: Blood Curse and Ragdoll & Kung Foo: Fists of Plastic.

Home: E3 Trailer

Gran Turismo 5 TV: E3 Trailer

Movies on demand: E3 Announcement Apologies as I couldn't find the exact part, but if you forward to 19:57 in the linked video, you'll find all the info. If anyone has a better link, let me know.

PSP Games:

Resistance: Retribution: E3 Trailer

PSP Montage: Games Montage Games include Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Madden 09, Locoroco 2, NBA 09, Super Stardust Portable, Lego Batman, Patapon 2, Buzz Master Quiz and Valkyria Chronicles.

PS2 Games

PS2 Montage: Games Montage Games include NCAA Football 09, Tiger woods 09, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Warriors Orochi 2, Singstar Pop Vol. 2, Yakuza 2, Madden XX Years and Mercenaries 2

Right, think that covers everything. if I've missed something, slap me up the side of the head, and I'll stick it up here.

Something definitive on Little Big Planet please.

And a sequel to echoChrome, titled "echoChrome 2: This one's not based on chance".

And like 100 good titles for the PSN with loads of replayability and all coming to Europe much quicker than the wait before.

Facepalm.jpg

Sorry, but combat just didn't work for me in XII - I thought, and hoped the combat would be more like KoTOR when I first heard it described, but it turned out not to be. Lost Odyssey proved that TB battles can be more fun.

I doubt I'll be getting XIII if its FFXII in new clothes - I want FFX in new clothes please. :)

"echoChrome 2: This one's not based on chance".

Genuine LOL. :)

Me? I'd like to see some more of PixelJunk Eden and the next couple of PixelJunk titles. A total information blowout on LBP, so we know exactly what it's all about and how it works, what the SP levels are like etc.

And - obviously - the merest glimpse of TrICO would be more welcome than anything Nintendo could announce*.

* Save for Reggie saying "you can all download the Animal Crossing channel to your Wiis RIGHT NOW**"

** "oh, and Pikmin 3's out next week."

I don't mind turn-based battles but random battles need to be consigned to gaming history's dustbin.

I can live with random battles providing loading battles doesn't take an age and there's a reliable option to run away if you can't be arsed to fight.

Having to grind random battles in order to level up and make it through a section can fuck right off though.

Definitely, each of there games turn out to be (in my opinion) a masterpiece. Hence, the anticipation for the new title.

Quite.

This has prompted to me think about Ico and SOTC again, and all I can say is what two utterly captivating and beautiful games they are.

I can live with random battles providing loading battles doesn't take an age and there's a reliable option to run away if you can't be arsed to fight.

Having to grind random battles in order to level up and make it through a section can fuck right off though.

I'm a turn based battle and random battle man but why can't all games use the earthbound idea.

In earthbound, if the enemy is significantly weaker than you it will run away (on the game map) and if you do instigate a fight it will automatically lose (without exiting the map) and the whole process takes litterally a couple of seconds.

They'll also team up to make the fights more interesting and enabling you to gain more xp quicker.

I'm a turn based battle and random battle man but why can't all games use the earthbound idea.

In earthbound, if the enemy is significantly weaker than you it will run away (on the game map) and if you do instigate a fight it will automatically lose (without exiting the map) and the whole process takes litterally a couple of seconds.

They'll also team up to make the fights more interesting and enabling you to gain more xp quicker.

Apart from Chrono Trigger, Earthbound pretty much killed dead my interest in every other JRPG. Hundreds of excellent and original ideas, and none of them ever used by anyone ever again.

Yes, that does sound better. It's only with games that force you to engage in random battles, (as a means to level up), that that they start to become a chore.

Apart from Chrono Trigger, Earthbound pretty much killed dead my interest in every other JRPG. Hundreds of excellent and original ideas, and none of them ever used by anyone ever again.

In terms of things like that, earthbound does so many brilliant things that I haven't seen implemented as well since. Got no idea why.