Sony E3 Conference: Done & Dusted

Deeptone

The first 20 minutes were really good. The rest was, frankly, rubbish.

LBP for the win... IF you can make levels like the one in the presentation.

As for the press conferences as a whole, surely MS won? Somehow. Even with You're In The Movies. Incredible.

There's nothing for me in any of the conferences. Well, I'd maybe play AC again for a short while (bit sick of that franchise now though), and that Wave Race bit of Sports 2, but that's about it. Oh, and a couple of those PSN games. And Mirror's Edge and LBP, if they hold up to their promise; I have doubts about the content of both of those though.

Apart from that, nothing looks interesting. I agree that E3 is usually over-hyped, but I'm usually left with a bigger shopping list than that. Worst ever.

Harrison was right.

They should have done more singstar, more party stuff, more LBP stuff.

Here's our new game. Be amazed...

MASSIVE ACTION GAME!!

NO ITS REALLY CALLED THAT MASSIVE ACTION GAME! ITS MASSIVE AND YOU SHOOT!

Awesome.

Fat Princess was excellent, such a novel idea for a game. Portal eat your heart out! Seriously though, it looked like it had wicked potential, reminds me of the first time I saw the Jet Set Radio trailer.

I can't believe they've managed to fit more gigabytes in the PS3. I'm looking at my 40GB machine now thinking "where the fuck can they add more gigabytes?". I mean, I think they could probably add about 7 gigabytes near the front, maybe 5 more round the back, but 40 WHOLE GIGABYTES!

Microsoft must be shitting it, it's OVER!

Harrison was right.

They should have done more singstar, more party stuff, more LBP stuff.

Here's our new game. Be amazed...

MASSIVE ACTION GAME!!

NO ITS REALLY CALLED THAT MASSIVE ACTION GAME! ITS MASSIVE AND YOU SHOOT!

Awesome.

This, amongst all the sarcasm, is a pretty decent point.

Harrison must have been so, so angry when he saw the way Nintendo went and how Sony held strong on their path to obscurity.

We'll remember this day when Sony went from being the best company in the industry up to The greatest Legends of All Time.

Microsoft and Nintendo must have just shit themselves to death seeing that. Sony killed them.

Are you the freakish result of Chase and Soong having sex ?