Sony E3 Conference: Done & Dusted

Deeptone

All you haters can go back to your respective conferences. One half of you can go work on your MS avatar and maybe practise running so when THE SHITTY MOVIE GAME comes out you can make a decent film.

The other half can grab your TV remote and hold it near your mouth, hit the buttons randomly and pretend you're playing the theme tune to Airwolf on your make-believe saxaphone.

The leftovers can stay here and chill. Talk about how awesome MAG is gonna be.

TELL ME YOU'RE FUCKING JOKING.

Please for god sake tell me your not serious. You can't even for a SECOND assume that the GOW trailer was anything other than CG.

I missed the start of the Sony e3, but fuck me....just nothing. Even more dull than the frankly horrific Nintendo conference.

Some people here, Such rabid nonsensical devotion. It was fucking dire and you know it. WAKE UP.

You suckers should stop obsessing over the new new new and the buy buy buy and go back and discover the huge amount of gaming goodness through the last decade, most of which you missed at the time or lie unfinished or still sealed on your shelves.

Shame I can't play it on my European PS3 eh!

'Massive Action Game'.

'The Last Guy'.

Whatever else this is, it's the true GOLDEN AGE of game names. All I need is for someone to announce 'Shoot Shit Up Yessiree X' and I will be in hog heaven.

Please don't forget 'Fat' 'Princess'.

All you haters can go back to your respective conferences. One half of you can go work on your MS avatar and maybe practise running so when THE SHITTY MOVIE GAME comes out you can make a decent film.

The other half can grab your TV remote and hold it near your mouth, hit the buttons randomly and pretend you're playing the theme tune to Airwolf on your make-believe saxaphone.

Go on my son! Thats right bitches. You got served.

I'm pretty confident that DC Universe is gonna be like GTA Free Roam Online mode - only with about a million times as many people and lots more fun activities for all the family. Practically a PS3 World of Warcraft if it lives upto its potential.

Props.

That post gave more lulz than the entire Sony conference.

So half of you think it was excellent, the other half think it was the worst thing ever?

Good games on show- not that many surprises, but lots of boring boring corporate speak but worst of all...

NO COMEDY MOMENTS! Wheres Riiiidddge Racccceer

Seriously, Resistance 2 giant boss made my jaw drop

So have all 3 companies kept something back for the rest of (actual) E3 rather than show it all at their conferences?

So many games missed out makes me hope this is the case, otherwise videogaming 2008 looks shit.

I think I'll carry on playing RE:4, SC5: Part 2, REZ and Katamari.

The whole thing with the movies too, I just remembered. Can't believe it actually starts TODAY in the US, how did they pull that one off and manage to keep it a secret? Could be the movie version of Itunes I reckon.

Gotta love all those video downloads too, makes Virgin Media obselete for me since I can copy everything onto my PSP too.

That was great to see. My PSP just gets better and better. You can watch as it downloads aswell, superb.

The whole thing with the movies too, I just remembered. Can't believe it actually starts TODAY in the US, how did they pull that one off and manage to keep it a secret? Could be the movie version of Itunes I reckon.

Except that iTunes already does movies, and that's boring too.

YOUR MATHS SKILLS ARE AWESOME