Batman: Arkham Asylum

Harsin

Gutted, just recieved an email from the ebay seller, there was a postal strike in London alledgedly yesterday, which means I wont recieve the game today. Im away with family saturday, and flying out Sunday to Lisbon with work. Only have tomorrow to get to play it.

A long night ahead me thinks... :):(

Polished stuff, this.

Bats running looks rubbish, though.

I don't know how much of this will be of interest to anyone else, but there's a lengthy interview with the game's composers/audio lead here.

I've got a CD ready to burn onto the HD, just full of music from Shirley Walker and the Animated Series.

Polished stuff, this.

I've got a CD ready to burn onto the HD, just full of music from Shirley Walker and the Animated Series.

That's such a great idea! May I be nosy and ask where I could obtain the tracks?

Awesome, I am glad someone agrees, I posted about it a while ago. It really doesn't look right does it? I don't think it helps that the cape covers the thicker parts of his legs, so from behind, you can only see the shins. It really bugged me. Hopefully there won't be much running in the game.

Anyone know when it is out?

I will say one thing about Arkham. I always thought that by the number of times people escape from it, they'd shutter the place and send them somewhere else. That said if I was in charge I would have probably just killed the Joker since he's never gonna be cured of his insanity...or super sanity as it may be.

I will say one thing about Arkham. I always thought that by the number of times people escape from it, they'd shutter the place and send them somewhere else. That said if I was in charge I would have probably just killed the Joker since he's never gonna be cured of his insanity...or super sanity as it may be.

It's meant to be the most secure asylum going in the comics even in the game it has all of Bruce Wayne's secure tech (Wayne being the equivalent of Microsoft tech wise which is prolly why everything goes wrong).

I think Gotham is in a state without the death penalty.

That's such a great idea! May I be nosy and ask where I could obtain the tracks?

PM'd.

Awesome, I am glad someone agrees, I posted about it a while ago. It really doesn't look right does it? I don't think it helps that the cape covers the thicker parts of his legs, so from behind, you can only see the shins. It really bugged me. Hopefully there won't be much running in the game.

Yeah, it's kind of akin to the running animation seen in the PSX Batman and Robin.

I just end up grounding bats and waltzing around Arkham. Shame really, as everything else is utterly superb.