What is your favorite band?

Guest thelyricsplace

Guest thelyricsplace

yeh i love blink 182 i miss their music too :P they should get back together but we all know that probaly wont happen... alltough i do like plus 44 or +44 they are pretty good

Given my CD collection you'd think Nine Inch Nails as I have everything they have ever released in the UK - even crap Soundtrack CDs like Tomb Raider with the one Nine Inch Nails track unreleased elsewhere. Bjork is the same - I even bought the very expensive live box she released a while back for £40.00.

My favourite band of all time though are System Of A Down - I love everything they've ever released and can't think of a bad track on any album or even a dodgy b-side.

The Wildhearts are a close second but their album Endless Nameless which was frankly painful.

I wish I could work out some of the lyrics to some of my favourite songs.

impossible to choose one particular band, but the likes of the rolling stones, the velvet underground, the beatles, and the kinks, would top any list

Not any list I made.

Why are people making serious posts in this thread?

Impossible to name just one.

Top 5 -

Metallica

Iron Maiden

System of a Down

GnR

Judas Priest.

Funninly enough my fave song of all time is actually Smalltown Boy by Bronksi Beat.

As much as I love me rock/metal, I also have a massive amount of love for Level 42, Wet Wet Wet, The Communards and Deacon Blue.