IGNORED

DSi

letsbook

Just to explain, we haven't actually been refused. We applied for Wii Ware dev status late last year, or very early this year (can't remember exactly). The rules specifically stated that people who work at home will not be approved. We applied anyway, with a long spiel explaining our past history, blah de blah.

A month or so later we got an email from someone at NOE asking if we could give them our office address. I replied re-explaining that we didn't have one, as we worked at home, and sent them all the long spiel again.

They replied within minutes that we'd hear from them with a decision soon.

We never did.

This was months ago. We're taking that as meaning that we're not going to be approved.

Why not just make one room an "office" and give it a name. Sure you have to do some other random bits to ensure it has office status/is legal, but it's one way around it.

Then when they come to visit they'll find out, but until then! :)

Or just hire a post office box/etc and route calls to your place. If they ever need to come visit cant you hire a room in the same building for a day or something :(

Have you got a DS Lite? I imagine you'll be fine.

£150 is mental. Should have been £120 max, but there's no reason it should even be any more than the Lite, really. Plus the blue one the US is getting is way nicer anyway

£150! :)

After having a wee look at the beauty I really wanted it too. But @ £150 that's far too much.

So BOTH screens are touch screen sensitive? Will this result in DSi only games? I can't see that as you're cutting out another 17 million DS owners?

Why not just make one room an "office" and give it a name. Sure you have to do some other random bits to ensure it has office status/is legal, but it's one way around it.

Then when they come to visit they'll find out, but until then! :)

Or just hire a post office box/etc and route calls to your place. If they ever need to come visit cant you hire a room in the same building for a day or something :(

This sounds too much like the plot of a 1970s ITV sitcom.

£150! :)

After having a wee look at the beauty I really wanted it too. But @ £150 that's far too much.

So BOTH screens are touch screen sensitive? Will this result in DSi only games? I can't see that as you're cutting out another 17 million DS owners?

DSWare games using both touch screens would be viable though.

Confirmed...Game are morons

Dear Customer,

You may have noticed that we have already contacted you this morning regarding the

Nintendo DSi, which was officially announced to the European market today.

Unfortunately we've had a bit of a hiccup!

In this email we listed the new features that can be expected with the DSi on launch.

One of these bullet points stated that the DSi will come with 2 touch screens, unfortunately

this is not the case.

The DSi will come with only one touch screen, the same as the DS, however both screens

on the DSi have been expanded to 3.25inches.

We're obviously sorry for this miscommunication, however we hope you share our colossal

excitement for the DSi release on the 3rd April.

Kind Regards,

The Customer Service Team

GAME.co.uk

In fairness to Ninty, the Yen has almost halfed against the pound in recent times:

In July £1 GBP = 216 Yen

Now £1 GBP = 134 Yen.

Always going to be painful.

:D

In fairness to Ninty, the Yen has almost halfed against the pound in recent times:

In July £1 GBP = 216 Yen

Now £1 GBP = 134 Yen.

Always going to be painful.

I checked this out a few days ago. 10,000 yen used to be around £50, now it's nearer £80.

Great if you're one of the few people over there still with a job and sending cash to the UK. Terrible if you're exporting goods.

if anyone is interested in obtaining the "weird" blue coloured DSi that we're getting here in the states (or a u.s. black DSi for that matter), send me a pm.

based on the current conversion rate of 1.43usd = 1.00gbp, I can probably get systems shipped to UK folk for about 250.00usd (175gbp) including shipping and paypal costs.

if anyone is interested in obtaining the "weird" blue coloured DSi that we're getting here in the states (or a u.s. black DSi for that matter), send me a pm.

based on the current conversion rate of 1.43usd = 1.00gbp, I can probably get systems shipped to UK folk for about 250.00usd (175gbp) including shipping and paypal costs.

Tempting. I'll see how my money situation is over the next couple of weeks. When do you need to know by?