FIFA friendlies

humdrum

ok, so i was thinking that as the old pre-season friendly thread is kind of redundent it was prob worth starting a new one for 09. (esp for us guys lucky enough to have it early.)

so anyone out there with 09 fancy getting some friendly games on tonight?

ok, so i was thinking that as the old pre-season friendly thread is kind of redundent it was prob worth starting a new one for 09. (esp for us guys lucky enough to have it early.)

so anyone out there with 09 fancy getting some friendly games on tonight?

I'll be on, invite away....

I'll be kicking ass and taking names from 10pm until the early hours. Just to put the FEAR OF GOD into you, my online record so far is:

Played: 15

Won: 14

Lost to dirty fouling cunts who slid me when clean through in the last minute: 1

FEAR ME

Well at least we all know how to beat you now then.

;)

Well at least we all know how to beat you now then.

No need. Turns out it's just that PS3 players are shite, as Manic & Humdrum can testify after plenty of games last night. Looks like I need more practice before I can claim to be the Baring of 09!

I should be on from around 4pm if anyone's about...

i think there will eb alot of practise games played before the season starts as everyone tries to get used to the custom tactics, as they seem to really effect the way a team plays. i was thinking before i played it that it would be kind of a gimmick that wouln'd affect the way your team plays but that seems to have been blown out the window yesterday

i think there will eb alot of practise games played before the season starts as everyone tries to get used to the custom tactics, as they seem to really effect the way a team plays. i was thinking before i played it that it would be kind of a gimmick that wouln'd affect the way your team plays but that seems to have been blown out the window yesterday

How does it affect it?

How does it affect it?

the most obvious one would be passing, short mixed or long. on short the players will come to you when you have the ball for the short pass. With long, the players will run away from you as it where for the long pass and mixed being a mix.

I'll be on tonight, once you've had a few games and can present a decent challenge.

No point playing you now, it'd just humiliate you and I'd hate you to be upset.

Alright, it's on.

Let's have some Pompey v Scum games, I perdict a robot dancing Crouch. :P