FIFA friendlies

humdrum

I think myself and SuperCat showed that we're the two £20m left and right wingers respectively. Imagine a front line with both of us.

Imagine.

I was actually doing my defensive duties aswell, kept my bar at 3/4 at worst for all the games.

pirestc0.jpg

Pick me. I am beautiful.

Had a couple of cracking games with Supercat tonight. Czech scored the winner in one of the penalty shoot-outs. Thats how close it was! Cheers.

Had a good go at the BAP as well with a 3 on 3. Picked a defender and it was good fun. Need to get into it a bit more though so will be on quite few nights this week. Feel free to add me guys. I have added a load more of you.

It's wonderful fun but hugely frustrating all at the same time. :lol: It's waaaaay smoother than I was expecting with 20 people though still a bit choppy and unresponsive in places. Bodes well for a fun season of BAP as a sideline to the regular season as apart from the voice comm problem there seems to be no hassles. :)

I know I love to moan but I'm enjoying it too, top stuff guys! :)

People need to follow the arrows and stay in postion, thats how you get a good rating. As for the "hoof it!" and kamakaze defending tactics in some games, oh dear!

All of us from the forum...

:)

Turns out we are ACTUALLY cunts

:lol:

i think there was always gonna be an element of primary school playground/harry enfield sketch scenario of 20 guys all legging the ball when you get 10v10 going for the first few times.

Once people settle into roles/positions within our Rllmuk sides I'm sure tactics and shit will come into play alot more.

I declined a couple of invites last night cos I was playing Milly at 1v1 but will be about tonight for some BAP action.

PS 1 thing's for sure, I will never be BAPPING with randoms again - Wallace has quite eloquently documented what us good folk on here are like at 10v10, the word is yet to be invented to describe the helmets out there in 'randomland'.

I'm dying to play again, tonight yeah?

BAP with randoms is indeed the worst thing ever, and even if the rllmuk game was a little messy it never stopped being hilarious. I nearly ruptured something when someone scored and all the other players started running into the scorer (doing the robot), and inexplicably going flying.

I'm dying to play again, tonight yeah?

BAP with randoms is indeed the worst thing ever, and even if the rllmuk game was a little messy it never stopped being hilarious. I nearly ruptured something when someone scored and all the other players started running into the scorer (doing the robot), and inexplicably going flying.

:lol: Its bloody funny watching the celebrations when everyone falls over each other.

I loved all that

Joe: 'Right get ready, this is going long!'

Everyone else: 'No! Don't knock it long!'

Joe: 'Here it goes!'

:lol:

I dunno if you were on my team, but for anyone that was:

*Me as keeper, seeing a wingback clear, so I call out his colour*

"Purple!....."

*Ball flies over his head and off*

We played like Bolton on a bad daty that match though I had to eat my words when Joe finally got it together and speared a scorcher right into the top corner of the onion bag.

I'll be on later, I think I'll try playing wing back, god knows, no one could stay in position playing there last night! I played left midfield every game and my defender proceeded to sprint right past me up the picth every time. :lol:

To be fair I think using tele cam makes encourages you to stray out of position when you don't have the ball, being a defender and having the camera focusing on the action up the field might be anoying...

I'll probably put myself in a defensive position tonight and see how it all goes.

You just watch out for the arrows above your guys head if he is on screen. If he's not then use the radar to make sure you arent wildly away from where you are meant to be.

It is easy to go on a little wander when your player isnt on screen though, granted.

I'm using Tele but custom with it zoomed out fully. The problem with Be a Pro cam is that it makes it difficult to see your teammates, especially when running at high speed because it zooms in. Realistic I suppose but difficult.

There's gotta be some more 10v10 tonight! I'm finding it hard to readjust to normal play after Be A Pro, just got my ass handed to me 6-2 in a ranked match.

evryone that played bap with me the last few days porbably noticed how shit i was, that was because i was gonna give the be a pro camera a good go - unlike 08 where i switched straight to tele.

well screw it im going back to tele cause i just cant do it any other way. this means that i probably wont be the worst bap player in this league after all :lol:

I will be sure to add those of you I dont have tonight. Should have time for 1 or 2 games.

I still love 1v1 though. It seems that BAP is proving very popular and understandably so but I still want to be able to test my metal against solos as well.

I'm well up for tonight!

Remember that, until they patch it, we can only play one game at a time before starting a new room. Voice chat messes up for the second game every time.

ALSO, we need to remember to make sure the kits don't clash!