IGNORED

Coming of Age

Shoes

Yup, I brought it to the forum's attention in a completely unrelated thread and we had a mini-competition to see how long we could last without switching it off. It's incredibly bad. Like a CBBC 'comedy' with wank jokes.

It's truly horrible. If you want to see this sort of thing done right, check out The Inbetweeners. Which was on E4 around May/June and is excellent. Could have been Skins-but-comedy, but is instead a really charming (and really foul-mouthed) believable sitcom.

I don't remember starting this! But yeah. I saw it mentioned in the Hole in the Wall thread but only watched it last night. You're right: it's like the worst kind of CBBC commentary with words like 'minge', 'shag' and 'dick' thrown it. I was literally flipping the bird at my TV at some points. Literally. I didn't think anything could top Two Pints, but I stand corrected. I hope everyone involved dies in a boating accident.

Oh god. I want to punch that guy square in the face.

I've never reacted so badly to anything before. It depresses me that something like this is being made - more so that people laugh at it. Maybe it shouldn't annoy me that people like it, but it does. Thick bastards.

I'll check out The Inbetweeners, too.

Are we ever going to get a second series of the Inbetweeners? And will the first actually be released on DVD? I loved that series.

Yeah, I accidentally saw some of this while flicking through channels. God awful. I should've known really as it's from the same people that made 2 pints.