League One - Official thread

SaintM

He's got me punching boards wrapped in rope / breaking big bamboo poles on my shins and everything.

I'll be ready for you by then - I will crush you

You big pussy. Round here we puch concrete blocks and break steal on our toes.

...and still get stuffed by the big B ;)

You big pussy. Round here we puch concrete blocks and break steal on our toes.

...and still get stuffed by the big B :(

;)

At last you got to play him before he'd had any real practice at 09. I play him last game of the season when he is likely to have become as good at 09 as he was at 08. Oh joy - I cannot wait!

How do I set the result on the website...?

Oof, saint really needs to put that "Beaten by a 9 year old" achievement on!

/excuses regarding first game and team playing too deep, then the keeper being crap, etc. (and he won his first 2 :))

I had more possession in both games, I can't finish for toffee.

Just go to the result (click on the fixture) and it should take you to the screen you enter the scores and ratings. Either that or when Dylan does his it will just appear at your team fixture page under "results to be confirmed".

I never meant the 9 year old thing as any sort of diss, seems Dylan has done well in league and cups up to now. :) Like the Goatkeeper one I think it would be a fun little achievement!

disciple the second game was really laggy for me when i got on the attack it slowed me down the second game should have been played again in my point of view because it wasnt laggy for you when you got on the attack so that isnt fair can we replay that match please it would be kind of you to do that for me cause the game was really laggy for me when i got on the attack as i said at the start and it really made me angry but it was perfetct for you when you got on the attack not really fair so can we replay the second game i am not lying cause i want to try and win all my games it just want fair cheers and a big thanks if you do i cant wait till i play baring........ :)

come on saint m you woulnt like it if it lagged like mad on you. you would complain stupiditiy rules
A player may quit a match within the first 10 game-time minutes of the match if the lag is making it unplayable. He should then contact his opponent ASAP to explain his reason for quitting and to rearrange.

There you go, theres the rules.

There is no pressure on anyone to replay, as the match was completed as requried (plus any lag would of been felt by both sides).

So, as far as I am concerned, the result stands.

The site allows results to be updated all the way until the end of the season.

The first match was a bit laggy for me and I didn't complain, and it seems you only really started to complain when I started to bang in the goals - in fact I felt like I was being accused of something!

The rules are there and certainly it wasn't until later on in the match that you really thought it became an issue. I'm not going to spend another half an hour of my valuable time on a replay.

Also it appears I reported the results incorrectly on the site, apologies for that - as you can see I've reported them here. I thought I won 3-0 in the 2nd game though, but Dylan says I won 4-0 so I'll go with that :)

Yeah saint the scores were

Disciple 0 - 4 Dylan

Dylan 4 - 0 Disciple

Can you amend I obviously put int he scores incorrectly! Soz.

You can do that yerself. Just go back to the result reporting page for that fixture and amend accordingly.

The problem is the home game is reported incorrectly so it says I've won 4-0, when I lost 4-0...I can't amend this now, and can't find the other result to change.

I'll have another look later.