League Two - Official thread

SaintM

So Benito and Shoes won't be playing until Tuesday now! Timmo, you'll have to wait and see who you'll be facing in the playoffs for a couple more days now! Personally, I think Benito is going to win both games and get into the playoffs. And I'll have no complaints if that happens as it was a tough season for me taking over from Synchronated and all.

Perfect results, just, for me!

Boca Juniors 2 - 1 Mallorca

Mallorca 2 - 2 Boca Juniors

My unbeaten run at the end of the season is preserved but I don't end up in a pointless 6th finish, as I've withdrawn from the league! It needed a 90th minute goal in the second game, mind!

Best of luck in the play-offs, chaps, and thanks Shoes for the games!

One thing I will be glad to see the back of is Boca's keeper - I've never seen anyone so inept at holding onto the ball!!

Goddam Mallorca. We missed two open goals in the first game; we didn't want to shoot and kept running, even though their keeper was writhing about on the floor. The second game, we got one sent off, but were holding on to a 2-1 lead until our defence ran away from the ball and Benito slotted an equaliser home. In the 90th minute. Twats.

Still, a point is a point. My first since early-December!

I'm glad to see the back of Mallorca.

Tonight? In half an hour? No worries if not mate, I'm around though.

Sorry mate, going out for some food in a minute.

Is the Live Season update going to impact on this at all? I noticed that Getafe have gone down, but Lazio's stats have improved!!

Actually surely we'll be sticking to the old squads. Our match has been delayed because matches were played late. It doesn't make any sense to use the new ones for the playoffs. For next season sure, but not for the last couple of matches of this one.

Phew!

I think playoff games might have killed me!

I think that's probably the fairest result possible. Congrats!

I'd still be up for doing the playoffs just for fun and a bit of pride.

And scratch, I'm gutted to see that you've been relegated mate.

I think that's probably the fairest result possible. Congrats!

I'd still be up for doing the playoffs just for fun and a bit of pride.

And scratch, I'm gutted to see that you've been relegated mate.

Not as gutted as I am,

I think I'll call it a day however I do in season 17, I have a pile of unplayed games that's not getting smaller and although I enjoy it I'm wasting too much time on FIFA to be getting worse.

Like a lot of people season 15.5 fucked me up (I won the league one playoff final season 15), no complaints on getting relegated though, you finish in the bottom 3 you go down.

Not as gutted as I am,

I think I'll call it a day however I do in season 17, I have a pile of unplayed games that's not getting smaller and although I enjoy it I'm wasting too much time on FIFA to be getting worse.

Like a lot of people season 15.5 fucked me up (I won the league one playoff final season 15), no complaints on getting relegated though, you finish in the bottom 3 you go down.

Shame to hear that mate - hopefully you'll stick around to play in the BAP leagues regardless. It's a pity that it wasn't decided on the pitch and that it had to go to the dreaded pool panel!