League Two - Official thread

SaintM

I am working on the principle that requesting those conditions would be requesting an unfair advantage.

And that calling the game off would be futile since I've not ever had a playable home connection and would not be expecting one at a later stage.

How do those H/A stats look since the patch? When I checked the site earlier there were 9 away wins on the front page and 2 home wins. As seemingly always.

Synchronated - where were you playing when we had out games, they seemed pretty close, am I really that bad? :blink:

Tobert 3-4 Synchronated

Synchronated 3-5 Tobert

Bleeders 1-3 Synchronated

Synchronated 1-3 Bleeders

Good games Bleeders and Tobert :wub:

Real shame that every game between closely-matched opponents is pretty much a foregone conclusion (a win for the away team) due to the home disadvantage online being colossal. It's not a lag issue, the home team's players evidently and demonstrably have no clue what they're doing or where anything is! Hopefully the patch will address it.

Next I played Tobert, which was much more enjoyable. (even though he also got a red card early on! but it wasnt malicious). The first game was close, and even though i probably had more chances, it could easily have gone the other way if tobert hadnt put several 1 on 1s just wide of the post. Like in my first game against Synchronated i wasnt really taking advantage of the extra man, but i managed to hold on to the win this time.

Sunderland FC (Tobert) 0 - 2 (DangerM) RCD Espanyol

In our second game i started well with an early goal, but Tobert came right back with 2 more to make it 1-2 after 8 minutes. We were both having plenty of chances throughout, but i seemed to be putting on the most pressure and more goals seemed inevitable. I grabbed another 3 goals before half time to make it 2-4 at the break. In the second half i was still having a lot of shots, but couldnt find the back of the net. It wasnt until a late goal from Tamudo in the 80th minute that i got another to make it 2-5 at full time.

RCD Espanyol (DangerM) 5 - 2 (Tobert) Sunderland FC

In the second game pompey's 'bug' showed up and Tobert's keeper kicked the ball right into my player who then went on to set up an easy goal. We discounted the goal, and the same thing happened later on but i just kicked it out for a goal kick. I've got no problem at all with not counting the goal, but in my opinion i dont think its a bug at all. It has never happened against me in any game because i always wait until my keeper has enough space to kick the ball out, so it's completely avoidable.

Cheers for the games though! They were fun.

CFTG's, first game could have been closer in the first game if I had taken my chances but really you outplayed me in both games.

Good luck in the rest of the league :blink:

And that calling the game off would be futile since I've not ever had a playable home connection and would not be expecting one at a later stage.

I think the only way we'll believe you is if you host a game of fifa and film yourself trying to play it.

I'll play you again if you want. I can't promise that i won't just be furiously hammering the X button to snap all of your players legs though.

Don't know. It's in the FIFA thread somewhere. Mid Nov sometime.

Are you including the one (or more?) home win that we know to be an away win?

8 red cards in 2 games and you are wondering why you lost? It's no like playing like a plum helps build reliable stats anyway.

Don't know. It's in the FIFA thread somewhere. Mid Nov sometime.

Are you including the one (or more?) home win that we know to be an away win?

That was raw data.

I have no way of knowing how people actually do the hosting. They may well say 'just use rematch' for all I know.

8 red cards in 2 games and you are wondering why you lost? It's no like playing like a plum helps build reliable stats anyway.

a. I drew the first game

b. I had lost way before my first red card in the other one

If there is lag it doesn't matter if it's home or away. Both players will experience it.

Play the game at home, here on my xbox. I promise you that what you say is absolutely, 100% not the case.

We need proof.

In Fifa it is technically not possible for one player to experience lag to the severity that you're describing, and the other to experience none at all.

Hogwash. You can't prove that either, and my playing stats back me up very strongly.

It's irrelevant what you experience in the game. On my connection, right here, I very definitely have a disadvantage at home and I strongly suspect an equivalent advantage when playing away.

Um, the game was already over? Doesn't affect anything, just adequately displays how I feel about the shitty netcode.

I'm sorry that it went down like that, but maybe you deserved to have such a shitty game experience if you're sat there telling me how the game plays on my connection when you have absolutely no fucking idea whatsoever and all available facts back me up.

It's well out of order, even if you were playing some random. Looking at 0.5 your "away" games against the people who ended up above you say similar things. 1-5 and 1-2. dangerM was playing in the upper leagues with '08 - maybe no suprise you got beat?