IGNORED

Left 4 Dead (360)

Timmo

I was thinking of renting this for a few weeks, anyone playing it these days?

If you need someone for a game, I'm there!

I was thinking about starting the weekly VS games back up, although maybe we should wait until the new content comes out? I'll be playing the PC version more and more, but if I'm around, I'm normally always up for a game on 360.

If you need someone for a game, I'm there!

I was thinking about starting the weekly VS games back up, although maybe we should wait until the new content comes out? I'll be playing the PC version more and more, but if I'm around, I'm normally always up for a game on 360.

What's your tag then?

• 3 weeks later...

Right then! New content is out in X number of weeks so let's get some versus going before then!

How about this Sunday at 18:30? Earlier than normal to avoid clashing with other gaming things that night and comes post-football for those watching that (unless you're at any games...).

Same as before, copy the list and add yourself to reserve your spot.

1.) giant_frying_pan

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

Also, if anyone's interested in some Steam versus, I'm up for that too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right then, I've got the flat to myself next week and the Crash Course DLC comes out on Tuesday. Who's up for some colossal L4D sessions?

We should get some games going on Monday evening to get the feeling back, then obviously we can all pig out on the new stuff the following night. Register your interest here and I'll get the invites sent out. Even my post count reads 360, this was meant to be.

Let's get this done!

1) the electricant

2) nequest

3) giant_frying_pan

4) Mega Drive II