Left 4 Dead (360)

I posted this in the other thread, but if someone makes another rllmuk l4d tag and then make that friends with the original rllmukl4d tag then potentially we could have 200 people on the list. Then if we need another just create it and make it friends with both. It will require someone gets deleted from the orginal and then put on the second.

Just played my first game with some random, unforgiving Americans who kept yelling at me. My fast improving skills soon turned the yells to sighs.

Would be great to play with some equally inept (or not) forum members.

Just played my first game with some random, unforgiving Americans who kept yelling at me. My fast improving skills soon turned the yells to sighs.

I get a weird enjoyment from playing with random idiots - it has that zombie movie ragtag-bunch-of-survivors vibe. Very enjoyable to start off with a gang of squabbling retards which gradually, imperceptibly gels into a well oiled zombie-killing strike force.

But I'd love to play a few more civilised games too; my gamertag is 'klassobaniera' if anyone fancies it.

I'll hopefully be around for some games this evening - campaign or versus I don't mind. Add me up please!

Also this is pretty much the only game I play on live(except for TF2 on thursdays of course!) so if I'm online send me an invite - if I'm watching a video don't bother though, its probably my missus watching a dvd

I posted in the other thread but I guess I'll post here too - I'm after a game on expert. I'd quite like the achievement but I'd also like to see what it's like with 4 good (ok, 3 good and 1 competent) player as I've never managed to get 4 friends together to play. Anyone? Available most evenings. Gamertag is "Aesri".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...