Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

James Ape

One thing I'm hoping the sequel retains from the first game is the extras, art work, making ofs etc. That really rounded the package off nicely.

It has those- you can buy all sorts from the singleplayer store- concept art, filters, cheat modes (infinite ammo etc), costumes/skins- plenty there

Looks like this will be a lot of new owners first game for their shiny new PS3 - I don't think you could have chosen a better game judging by the reviews and the comments, and the superb multiplayer which took me back to the days of Goldeneye for some reason. And I don't mean it has a shit frame rate. There's just something fun about it.

My big TV (28 inch CRT) done broked a few weeks back.

Bollocks.

This, Modern Warfare 2, L4D2 and whatever out in the near future and i've got a 12-inch portable.

Of course, this is God telling you the time has come to get that big fuck-off HDTV you always wanted!

Well, possibly not, but Uncharted looked quite wonderful on my HD telly, and I guess the second should look even better :D

I would honestly play the first game if you haven't, before starting Uncharted 2. Theres quite a bit of "stuff" from the first game in there.

Oh, I totally plan to. The multiplayer in the beta sold it to me so utterly; it's just fucking lovely to play.

Meh...forget me.

I could never do that, cheekybum.

I decided to finish the first game before getting into this but I have played a few hours on multiplayer and it's fucking great. The only problem is that an awful lot of the players have headsets and are full on homophobic racists. It's very easy to mute them though.

It's soo good though and I can't wait to finish the first and get into this properly. It's gonna be a Drake weekend.

I would honestly play the first game if you haven't, before starting Uncharted 2. Theres quite a bit of "stuff" from the first game in there.

i agree

i played the first one through for the first time 10 days ago and really enjoyed it [apart from the terrible last level]

:D

You're lucky to get your post in the morning! Have fun, you lucky lucky bugger!

I was surprised to hear a knock at the door so early. Decent courier service, will pick that option again!

Now: Coffee!

Does the game do any sort of HDD install?

Back of the box says: 1GB minimum.

Spent most of yesterday kinda moping around (as I'm unemployed and am a bit strapped for cash) just wondering how the hell I'm gonna get my hands on this sucker.

Little did I know, it had been delivered, in review code form, and was just sat in my porch all day. Didn't see it til about half 11.

Have a job interview today so I couldn't really stay up all night playing it but had about an hour on it. Already, the shine and polish is leagues above the first. Realistically, I'm not gonna get a proper (ie 4hr+) go on it til the weekend now... Poo.