IGNORED

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

James Ape

Why are people so opposed to an install option on the game? I for one am glad that installing games became an option on the 360 and feel the same way about being able to do an install on my PS3 games. They cut down on loading times you know :D

Why are people so opposed to an install option on the game? I for one am glad that installing games became an option on the 360 and feel the same way about being able to do an install on my PS3 games. They cut down on loading times you know :D

I know. Interesting how it was a minus in people's minds when PS3 games were doing it but when the NXE meant that you could choose to do it, it automatically became a selling point.

Anyone's HMV order arrived yet?

Sadly not. Postie has just been and no sign of it. I wish I had waited and gone with shopto now. But too late as no doubt the HMV order will arrive tomorrow (I hope).

I didn't realise their online orders came from Guernsey. If I had I wouldn't have ordered from them in the first bloody place. Wish they made things like that clear to be honest.

I played this until around chapter 18 last night. I can safely say as long as the quality doesn't dip drastically or something for the rest of the game, this is easily game of the year so far. Easily. And I loved Batman AA (and still do, it's the goddamn batman) and called that my GOTY a few months ago, but this is in another league.

Seriously, in terms of improving upon the last game, this must be one of the greatest video game sequels ever ever made. Not only does it fix near all of the flaws of the last game, it throws in a bunch of awesome things and as a bonus,and is for me, the best looking console game of the generation. Some bits just totally made me go "no fucking way". And to remind everyone, I wasn't one of Drake's Fortunes (UC1) biggest fans, the flaws really got to me in that game- this I absolutely totally love to bits- one of my faves this generation easy.

Incredible

Found this in Dynabyte for 65 euro and have been playing for about 2 hours. Love how it gently teaches you the commands instead of it being rammed down your throat. It also explains it in a creative way, wonderful. Loading time is really good, it goes to show how much the PS3 is being abused by other devs when they do those multi platform game ports. Make a game for PS3 only and you CAN have a nice looking game that runs well!

Well, I have my Uncharted 2/Slim bundle. :)

Thats's my evening sorted then.

Hopefully the headset I ordered online will arive soon as well.

Congratulations! :)

I'm also very jealous because all I got was an e-mail saying my order for Uncharted 2 has been dispatched but that delivery could take longer 'due to postal delays' :) Ordering from the UK is incredibly cheap compared to the Dutch shops but I'm now beginning to wonder if it's worth it - they're always on strike there! And all the shops are already selling it over here, some since yesterday even :(

I played this until around chapter 18 last night. I can safely say as long as the quality doesn't dip drastically or something for the rest of the game, this is easily game of the year so far. Easily. And I loved Batman AA (and still do, it's the goddamn batman) and called that my GOTY a few months ago, but this is in another league.

Seriously, in terms of improving upon the last game, this must be one of the greatest video game sequels ever ever made. Not only does it fix near all of the flaws of the last game, it throws in a bunch of awesome things and as a bonus,and is for me, the best looking console game of the generation. Some bits just totally made me go "no fucking way". And to remind everyone, I wasn't one of Drake's Fortunes (UC1) biggest fans, the flaws really got to me in that game- this I absolutely totally love to bits- one of my faves this generation easy.

Incredible

oh man - praise indeed.

Can I get Uncharted finished by the weekend? Doubt it... :) Sounds amazing.

2010 - year of the PS3.