Sonic the Hedgehog (£3.99)

Peggle (£3.99)

Bomberman (£3.99)

Block Breaker Deluxe (£3.99)

Pole Position Remix (£3.99)

Naval Battle (£3.99)

Chess & Backgammon (£3.99)

Yahtzee (£3.99)

Pirates of the Caribbean: Aegir's Fire (£3.99)

Bubble Bash (£3.99)

Scrabble (£3.99)

Bejeweled (£3.99)

Mahjong (£3.99)

Monopoly (£3.99)

The Sims DJ (£3.99)

Song Summoner: The Unsung Heroes (£3.99)

UNO (£3.99)

Mystery Mansion Pinball (£3.99)

Chalkboard Sports Baseball (£3.99)

Spore Origins (£3.99)

Star Trigon (£3.99)

CSI: Miami (£3.99)

Tamagotchi: 'Round the World (£3.99)

Asphalt4:Elite Racing (£3.99)

Lode Runner (£3.99)

Wonder Blocks (£3.99)

Reversi (£0.79)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour (£3.99)

Slyder Adventures (£3.99)

Real Football 2009 (£3.99)

Trivial Pursuit (£3.99)

Chinese Checkers (£0.79)

Crystal Defenders (£3.99)

The exchange rate means we're only paying about $1 more than in the US now so it doesn't feel as much of a rip-off as it used to. Anyone played any of these and rate them as being worth £4?

I bought Peggle yesterday and as far as I can tell it's a perfect PC port which means it's excellent.

Peggle is indeed genius... I've spent hours playing the i-pod version.

Mini-golf is ok - if you like mini-golf anyway. Not very long though and I don't think it's worth the £4

Phase - takes a little getting used to, and you have to make a playlist especially for the game, but worth the 4 quid.

Bejewelled - makes my i-pod crash every time I play, and actually managed to kill a hard drive in my previous 160gb version (which was luckily in warranty) - I Love the game, but I can't play it :wub:

I found Phase to be underwhelming and not as good as I thought it would be.

And me - I'm mystified as to why people are always banging on about it.

I like the sound of Uzi's one though.

Also, Zuma's alright, but don't buy it if you buy Peggle because you'll never play it.

I like the sound of Uzi's one though.

It's by Square Enix I think, so it's not some random one put out there. Visually it's quite sweet and suited well to the screen, the click wheel lets you choose all the options nicely (only a turn based game could work well on that anyway RPG wise), but it's way to easy to end up getting caught in making new characters by testing our your songs- I think Radiohead once gave me a Gold Archer :wub:

List is out of date. Three new games went up yesterday. I'm tempted by Tiger Woods. Games I've bought -

Peggle - Awesome, obviously. Miss the "speed up" button from PC version, though. 10/10

Song Summoner - Good, but not suited to my iPod sessions. 7/10

Uno - Does what it says on the tin. 8/10

Star Trigon - Great fun. 9/10

Asphalt4:Elite Racing - Absolute, utter rank shite. Yet there's still something about it that makes me play it. 3/10

What games are these? I'll add them to the list if you let me know.

There are more now, too.

Lode Runner

Wonder Blocks

Reversi

Tiger Woods PGA Tour

Slyder Adventures

Real Football 2009

I'm tempted by all of them, quite frankly. And I've bought Lode Runner and Reversi.

Reversi simply does what it should and only costs 79p, so that's a pretty easy recommendation.

Lode Runner I'm not sure about quite yet. It's a full game, with loads of stages, but while the controls work far better than I feared they might, they're not quite there. Moving's fine, but digging is a little hit or miss. Might well be better on a big iPod, but I think the Nano's wheel might just be a bit too small. I have been getting a lot better since I started to play, so I might get fully comfortable at some point, but I doubt it. Even with the controls being a bit off, though, it's still fearfully addictive.

Got a new Nano that can play games so I decided to get Peggle & Song Summoner. Have'nt been able to try them yet though, as my parents insisted that I let them give the Nano to me as my Xmas gift & they would pay me back for it.

May sound a little wierd, but the alternative was more socks & jumpers. :P

Got a new Nano that can play games so I decided to get Peggle & Song Summoner. Have'nt been able to try them yet though, as my parents insisted that I let them give the Nano to me as my Xmas gift & they would pay me back for it.

May sound a little wierd, but the alternative was more socks & jumpers. :P

My Classic is the same deal from my parents but I negotiated it as an early present so long as it take it along on Xmas day.

Three new games today.

Trivial Pursuit (£3.99) - Seems pretty obvious, but I wonder if it's UK or US questions?

Chinese Checkers (£0.79) - Another cheap board game conversion from Apple.

Crystal Defenders (£3.99) - Looks like a Tower Defense clone set in the Final Fantasy Tactics A2 universe.

I'll probably pick up Crystal Defenders and Chinese Checkers.

They make me cry. Especially all the reviews from people who base their scores on the preview.

The one that says "Didn't like the look of this - might appeal to people who like checkers" for Reversi is fantastic. And the guy who says it's like Othello but harder, or something. It's the same game, you idiot.

Anyone here bought Tig0r Woods?

Doesn't seem to be an iPod game update this week.

Finally completed Peggle's "adventure" mode through casual play over the last few weeks to unlock the "Challenge" mode. Some of these seem totally ridiculous but I'm working my way through the easy ones.

Not that I'm ever going to manage, but is there a reward for completing all of the challenges?