Worst / Best games to play drunk etc.

northy

Pacman Vs, Monkey Ball, Singstar obv, Donkey Konga, Mashed, and Kung Fu Chaos have all been big hits.

On the bad side, I'm not sure what possessed me and a friend to set up big IL-2 dogfights and have a go each in turn at them. That one ended when he passed out with his eyes open after I gave him the controller, so his plane just gently spiralled down into a forest and exploded.

Bishi Bashi, 3D Ultra Minigolf, any Olympics game, and Micro machines are always big hits.

Smackdown's not too bad either, since it's just a matter of co-operatively setting up jumps from ladders through tables on the outside of the ring.

Guitar Hero is both excellent and awful. Great fun on easier songs, but frustrating on the later ones, as I hit all the buttons in the correct rhythm, but about half asecond behind the song.

Halo 3

I love playing that when i'm drunk.

I never trash talk or answer back when sober, but when drunk I really lay into the yanks, which amuses me quite a lot.

Especially after klilling them and I shout "I'm drunk you stupid prick, I can barely focus, how did I just kill you with plasma pistol!!!"

Oh man!

I'm like the coolest guy ever when I'm drunk

Best:Rock Band 2. By MILES. Get the right company and enough drink in you and it's an entirely different game... (no fail mode essential.)

Although I have to admit Halo 3 is a good choice too... That game irritates the hell out of me usually, but after many drinks I suddenly become much better at it than I ever am sober. To be honest any game on XBL with me drunk is usually a good time, alchohol genuinely does make me a very funny fucker.

Not sure about worst to play when drunk, but four player Mario Kart Wii on K is a VERY BAD IDEA.

I find that drink+Rock Band works much like drink+pool for me.

If I play when I'm, shall we say, 'lightly toasted', then it's great. For whatever reason (loosened inhibitions or something, presumably) it all just works fine and I can sight-read some really hard stuff. An example was when I had friends round and they convinced my to buy 'My Generation' by The Who. Five-starred the drum part on the first go.

Once I get all the way to 'drunk', though, it's a whole 'nother story. I start dropping sticks, getting completely out of time, and basically being rubbish. It's hilarious. :wacko:

I haven't had a drunken Rock Band party since RB2 came out, and my drums are broken anyway. But I am really, really looking forward to trying 'No Fail' mode under the appropriate circumstances...

I haven't had a drunken Rock Band party since RB2 came out, and my drums are broken anyway. But I am really, really looking forward to trying 'No Fail' mode under the appropriate circumstances...

Do it - it's a totally different game.

Quite pleased this morning, my RB experience meant that when I had my first ever attempt at karaoke last night at the christmas party I managed to belt out a pretty damn impressive rendition of Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet, and have subsequently become far more popular with all the women in the office... GOD BLESS VIDEOGAMES! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I played Happy Dance Collection while drunk. It's ideal for drunken antics because it's a pretty damn embarassing game to be seen playing anyway, and makes for a real laugh if you're with company.

I'll go with FFXI as being the worst, I've played that drunk too many times, and it never goes well.

These two games are the best multiplayer games to play when drunk, you can even get drunk females to join in (even if they normally don't play computer games)

FlatOut2_3.jpg

mashed_big1.jpg

Flatout 2 minigames and Mashed (why won't the pal version work on the 360 when the ntsc version does :ph34r: )

Kung Fu Chaos on the xbox namely the mini game where you have to jump over the spinning thing.

Starts at 4 minutes 50 seconds.

Seriously had us in tears on the floor one night.

This This This This This.

I fucking LOVED Kung Fu Chaos and was absolutely GUTTED when it bombed as a 360 sequel would be the best thing ever. Goddamn that game was amazing!

Is it BC yet?