IGNORED

Demon's Souls - remake's OUT - mindful of the spoilers, please!

robdood

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Hawklord said:

Are you playing on PS3? If so I can highly recommend RPCS3 emulator on PC for a better experience these days.

Either way, hope you enjoy :)

I am, yes. Seems fine to me so far. I don't think I have s powerful enough PC to emulate it properly.

Is there a particular route through the game that you need to follow? After the Tower Knight it told my I need a great soul or something to progress. That's why I went to the next stone along. Do I just keep pressing on through each one until I hit a dead end or do I need to jump between them?

It's been a while, but iirc you need to beat the final boss on any stone. All stones have 3 levels, except the Boletaria one, which has 4. You can play the other stones in any order.

I usually do the first level on all stones, then the second, then the third, for variety's sake (stone 5 is too annoying to do sequentially, specially 5-2)

11 minutes ago, amorenod said:

It's been a while, but iirc you need to beat the final boss on any stone. All stones have 3 levels, except the Boletaria one, which has 4. You can play the other stones in any order.

I usually do the first level on all stones, then the second, then the third, for variety's sake (stone 5 is too annoying to do sequentially, specially 5-2)

OK. I took a wander past the spider boss and found Patches, the arsehole. I killed the big bug he wanted me to go under which made him unhappy and head back to the Nexus. I doubled back at that point. I now have a +4 Bastard Sword. Yes!

Each Archstone is a path through 3 levels (1-1, 1-2, 1-3) until you reach that areas Archdemon.

KIll all 4 then go to 1-4. The rate you're at, you'll be all done this evening!

I only wish the online servers were still active so i could fuck you up in 3-3.

8 hours ago, Curtis said:

Each Archstone is a path through 3 levels (1-1, 1-2, 1-3) until you reach that areas Archdemon.

KIll all 4 then go to 1-4. The rate you're at, you'll be all done this evening!

I only wish the online servers were still active so i could fuck you up in 3-3.

Do you know about this? https://www.reddit.com/r/demonssouls/wiki/private-server

It's a privately hosted server emulator created by fans that replaces the servers Sony/Bandai shut down. It doesn't appear exactly the same - for example there are no level restrictions due to the small user base.