IGNORED

RPL City - Dressing Room

Steely

Le_nouveau_logo_FFF.png

Steely - Steelios - AM/CF/RM - I will be taking on the responsibility of the Any role.

Baring - Baring7 - CF

BigJamieM - BigJamieM - Anywhere

Billy Brown - Billy Brown - RM

Bleeders - Bleeders - RB

LilyWhite - John The Plank - AM/DM/CF

Kinhshrew - MickMarmalade - DM

Rogue Soul - Rogue Soul - LM/LB

Strawdonkey - strawd0nkey - LB

Shoes - Shoes - DM/AM

Pop down your prefered positions and your gamertags if I dont have them, and we will see how this maps out postion wise.

Where going for the bog standard diamond formation:

RB---CB---CB---LB

---------DM---------

RM---------------LM

---------AM---------

-----CF-----CF-----

Potential line ups (Subject to change):

-Clichy---Mexes---Abidal---Evra-

----------------Vieira---------------

Ribery---------------------Malouda

--------------Benzema-------------

----------Henry-----Anelka--------

-Bleeders--BigJamieM--*****--Strawdonkey-

---------------------Kihnshrew----------------------

--Billy B------------------------------------Rogue--

----------------------Lilywhite-----------------------

----------------Steely--------Baring----------------

Heres to a good season boys! We have some quality in here. Its time to take City to new dizzy hieghts!

Come on lads!! We have a good team here and I'm hoping we can win this. :wub:

Anywhere in the midfield maybe AM or DM for me and maybe the odd game up front would be prefrable but I'll play anywhere. ;)

I was gunna drift into midfield and let you go up top. But we will see where everyone else picks and then we will shuffle the pack.

In season 1 up front for Athletic for me didnt go too well at the start thats when I drifted back into the midfield. Sure we will see how it goes anyway. :wub: We have some really good additions here aswell. ;)

And steely you got 9 goals in 10 we need you up front. ;)

Lily u can be the provider for me :wub:

thats a class team and we got our guys ;) kinshrew, big jamie, rogue woo i knew wincho was bluffing in the texts ;)

We'd of taken all 3 of them if truth be known! I had you down as taking Jamie first - if I was him I'd be considering my options - he knows you boys left him till last pick, right?

We'd of taken all 3 of them if truth be known! I had you down as taking Jamie first - if I was him I'd be considering my options - he knows you boys left him till last pick, right?

It would have been foolish not to take the player of the season first, beside we new Jamie is rubbish enough not to get picked in the first draft or second for that matter haha :wub:

I think you have your pick between Toulalan, Vieira, L.Diarra or A.Diarra. Not a bad selection, you will have to have a gander and tell me which one you want. Tis a shame about Makelele the man perfected the art of DM.

Hello loves - LB all the way for me, only place I've really felt comfortable in BAP - my finishing is atrocious and my forward play isn't so good either (had a spell at LCM and that didn't work out so well).

France have the worlds best leftbacks! Evra, Clichy and Abidal. I think Im gunna play all three across the back :( you will most likely end up with Evra or Clichy because Abidal has the height and power to play as CB.

I was gunna say, hopefully we can have a few more training sessions this season than our sum total of none last season. Ill set up a team in clubs mode and whip out the invites.

Im up for some training tonight.

What do you boys recon?

It would have been foolish not to take the player of the season first, beside we new Jamie is rubbish enough not to get picked in the first draft or second for that matter haha :)

Yeah, fair point.

We were winding up Baring telling him we were gonna take Jamie (wincho said he's good too mind) 1st pick, trying to force you into getting him cos he's your pal.

Or we were gonna pick him and then offer a 'trade' of him for Micky :(!!

Decided just to play nice in the end, though by all accounts he's a tidy player so watch out next season.....

i didnt fall to yours text winch i was sat with steely tho and you got him all worried lmao he was thinking , aww should we just pick jamie then etc... i was saying no its a bluff ignore them! and it all worked out well.

Pref Position is upfront although i can cross a mean ball (look how many Toni/Steely scored :unsure:)

Training days: Mon 10+, Sun All night usually, Tues 10+ Thurs 10+

cant do tonight .

i didnt fall to yours text winch i was sat with steely tho and you got him all worried lmao he was thinking , aww should we just pick jamie then etc... i was saying no its a bluff ignore them! and it all worked out well.

Lies I was always going to pick Kihnshrew first :unsure: it was just a matter of where to put jamie on the list.

Pref Position is upfront although i can cross a mean ball (look how many Toni/Steely scored :unsure:)

Training days: Mon 10+, Sun All night usually, Tues 10+ Thurs 10+

cant do tonight .

At the time I sent it it genuinely was not a bluff but realised later that it would have been a bit harsh on Jamie playing with a whole load of complete strangers when he probably only signed up so he could have a few games with you two. In addition there was also a concern that he may have not bothered making a huge effort to turn up week in, week out if he didn't know anybody.

Well done on your picks though - in all honesty your team looks pretty tasty