Red Dead Redemption - Never coming to PC

Wickedkitten

Quick update on DLC : servers were up first thing. Downloaded guns, horse & outfit. No sign of outfit (although it tells me its unlocked). My guns turned golden instantly and I got a deed for the warhorse which then appears when you click it. No idea what happens if the warhorse gets killed or ncked - might save and eperiment. I think you'll just click the deeds to get it back.

It looks like Amazon have sent me a spare GG unlock code - I'll let you know tonight - there could be one lucky rllmuker. This is game of the year for me.

Anyone up for private MP on Monday during the day ?

Dibs on GG! (Please)

:)

Although it should obviously be decided by a Mexican standoff.

Well the game has definitely made a good first impression on me but I'm still trying to adjust to the clunkiness of the controls that are holding me back at the moment. Controlling the speed of the horse for example seems a bit fiddly, especially when trying to shoot mid-gallop. I thought the tutorials could've been better executed too by at least pausing the action briefly to give the player time to absorb what they're teaching.

BTW McSpeed, I got your party invite but decided to stick with single player for my first session. I'll jump into some multiplayer later on tonight though if we're all up for that.

did someone set up a RDR rllmuk gamertag?
Alright, the xbox 360 gamertag for Red Dead Redemption is:

rllmukRDR

Everyone send that gamertag a friend request, and I'll accept it a.s.a.p.

18 spots left.

Quick question as I'm just about to pop to Blockbusters - Does this have coop?

No it's blockbusters. Are you an idiot?! What next, M+S or Waitrose?

Went to Morriosns at dinner time and asked if they had any copts left on xbox.

The lady told my that the PS3 had sold out and they only had one 360 copyleft which had been put aside for 'Mr Glover'. She showed me the copy had a bit of paper on it with "Mr Glover" wrote on it.

I looked sad.

"but" She said "you're here and he isn't"

she pulled his name off it and threw it to the floor and sold me it. That lady is ace.

I'm going out tonigt, so about get a quick shower and have a go before I leave.

Went to Morriosns at dinner time and asked if they had any copts left on xbox.

The lady told my that the PS3 had sold out and they only had one 360 copyleft which had been put aside for 'Mr Glover'. She showed me the copy had a bit of paper on it with "Mr Glover" wrote on it.

I looked sad.

"but" She said "you're here and he isn't"

she pulled his name off it and threw it to the floor and sold me it. That lady is ace.

danny-glover500.jpg

The only thing it kinda of bumps me in a nerdy way, is that towns are not filled with people who live there, bar the odd exception.

They are only filled with stores, sherifs and saloons.

Where the hell are the children?

But I have only been to 3 places yet, so they may appear down the line.

Other than that, this game is simply a dream coming true.

Mr Glover has no children, no significant other and he lives in a small studio flat. It's quite smelly and badly lit, but it was to be set aglow with the warmth of colour from his small television as he finally got his hands on the game he had reserved on good faith many weeks ago.

Saturday morning, Mr Glover is swinging lifelessly three feet above his tatty carpet.

For FUCK sake. So my friend who lives in the same town as me ordered the game on the exact same date at the exact same store and did recieve it today. I however am probably to FUBAR to even exist on this planet so they (the delivery company) must've disregarded me for that very reason.

This probably means I won't have it this weekend but TUESDAY due to Pentecostal (sp?) happening on Sunday and Monday.

I'd like to kill myself right now.