IGNORED

Red Dead Redemption - Never coming to PC

Wickedkitten

all I have to say is five finger fillet whilst betting for $10 or more is HARD! I lost a lost of hard earned cash.

also Im tryin to find a scrap of clothing for the third outfit in thieves landing, the area is huge and I dont even know what the scrap looks like, anyone know where it is?

Also I love the look of the lighting and sky in this game

also Im tryin to find a scrap of clothing for the third outfit in thieves landing, the area is huge and I dont even know what the scrap looks like, anyone know where it is?

I don't know if it's the scrap you're looking for but the clothing store in Thieves' Landing sells various scraps of clothes (and even one complete outfit)

I don't know if it's the scrap you're looking for but the clothing store in Thieves' Landing sells various scraps of clothes (and even one complete outfit)

It's not, it's a different scrap. :( The requirement in the list is simply 'Search Thieves' Landing'.

I found that part - no pun intended - a bit annoying really; as mentioned the township is pretty huge. If you want to narrow it down some, look

around the area with the workyard and big building, sliding doors and such.

And if you want to narrow it down further still,

if you're on the main thoroughfare near the stagecoach, it's up some stairs behind the big building that's to the right of the stagecoach.

I'm just waiting for a Bollard Twins Gang bounty to pop up now. Haven't seen any. : (

Had to get the deed to a plot of land off some old timer. Now I could pay for it or take it. So I roped him, hog tied him, got the deed the and took him out to a part of the map where I've met some cougars and left him there to die. That's probably the worse thing I've done to an NPC that's just enabled by the gameplay rather than setup by the designers.

Had to get the deed to a plot of land off some old timer. Now I could pay for it or take it. So I roped him, hog tied him, got the deed the and took him out to a part of the map where I've met some cougars and left him there to die. That's probably the worse thing I've done to an NPC that's just enabled by the gameplay rather than setup by the designers.

-100 honour points.

I don't think I could leave people for cougers in this. I tried to help a guy free his wife from bandits and I didn't realise she was hung up, so I casually dismounted after killing them and then she died. Another time I rode past a guy out in the desert, crying over the body of his dead wife. As I got nearer he just shot himself in the head. wtf man :(

I solved the mystery of the

serial killer in the mountains

. Nothing too heavy in that spoiler, just some of the random early stranger missions in Armadillo.

When I rescued the last guy and got the mission complete and honour bonus he limped off and a cougar lept on him and mauled him. I obviously shot it and took it's fangs and pelt then looted his corpse.

Gutted for him. :(

I don't know, if they're the sort of "Cougars" you see on certain websites it might not be such a bad fate. :(

So I lost all my money at Poker, earned some more, got cocky at Five Finger Fillet, and...lost all my money! :)

I don't think I could leave people for cougers in this. I tried to help a guy free his wife from bandits and I didn't realise she was hung up, so I casually dismounted after killing them and then she died. Another time I rode past a guy out in the desert, crying over the body of his dead wife. As I got nearer he just shot himself in the head. wtf man :(

I did the exact same thing, shot all the bandits then got off my horse to loot the bodies then saw his missus strung up at the last minute. Switched to deadeye and literally just as id lined the shot up she died. Gutted.

On another note i was out in the desert on my horse looking for herbs for the survivalist challenge and a whore came running up to me limping crying for help, so i got off my horse next to her - and the bitch got on it and rode off!! I was so stunned thatr it took me a minute to actually realise what had happened, and as she galloped off into the distance i managed to pull my rifle out, switch to deadeye and pop one in the back of her head! Dont be trying to nick MY horse you slag.

Quality stuff

Ive only now just heard about all those rumours about how the development for this was really rocky and people from rockstar were complaining about this and that.

considering all that this game still turned out to be fab, how that happen?

I was trying to get the $200 to buy the deeds to that house legitmately, is all. I may have to try the hog tying trick now.

Go shoot a load of wildlife and skin that shit. Easiest and funnest way to make good money.

Go shoot a load of wildlife and skin that shit. Easiest and funnest way to make good money.

Ooh, I hadn't thought of that. I was hanging onto it all in case there was some sort of collectathon quest.

Anyone else think that this game is quite brutal? The massacre at Ridgewood Farm was well nasty. Brilliant shoot-out when you storm the house though, the combat works really well at close-quarters, indoors.

Except cougars.

"Hey look I bet that's worth a bit."

*shoot twice with winchester repeater*.

"Huh it's still comiOHFUCKITKILLEDMYHORSE!"

Poor Charlie the Wonder Horse... :(

Ooh, I hadn't thought of that. I was hanging onto it all in case there was some sort of collectathon quest.

There are collectathons (check the challenges bit of the journal), but most of them specify a number of hides in addition to whatever you currently have. So stuff you've collected previously doesn't count.