IGNORED

FIFA 11 BAP League Waiting List

SaintM

erm...by putting him up for auction and bidding (the absolute minimum) of £1m :)

you got joe by cheating us by getting someone to join the auction under his name and saying that he never wanted to join Athletic cos were a bunch of cocks, or words to that effect !

Now now Nathan. Timmo was working on his own and the United management team were not aware of his actions until after the auction had completed.

That's right, innit Wincho?

i wouldnt bet on that, it was probably under winchos orders!!

Just because portions of the United squad were in a XBox live party, there is no reason to believe that both Wincho and Timmo were there at the same time, nor that any sort of communication between Wincho (or any other United squad member) and Timmo occurred that would of indicated that Timmo intended to cheat.

That's right, innit United guys who were in the party?

i agree that it probably wasnt wincho's idea, but i doubt he didnt know about it, then again i don't know who was in the party chat

This was all covered at the time. You have no knowledge of what happened, yet you're calling people liars without any evidence.

You can join Nath in the 'being a bit of a cunt' room. I bet it's fun in there.

There is no reason to suspect Wincho/United of lying, but I'm not sure that the "ONE MILLION! ONE MILLION!" thumbing of the nose are helping dissuade the doubters, given that United clearly benefited from the 'situation'.

There is no reason to suspect Wincho/United of lying, but I'm not sure that the "ONE MILLION! ONE MILLION!" thumbing of the nose are helping dissuade the doubters, given that United clearly benefited from the 'situation'.

That was clearly Wincho's response to Nath's tiresome continued whingeing on the subject. Timmo played a prank and it backfired. Yes, we profited, but it was agreed there was nothing to be done afterwards, and it should have ended there. Instead, Nath has a little cry about it every now and then (despite having quit the management game approximately three seconds after the auction), and I think that's why Wincho posted what he did.

If we just give Nath a special folder entitled What's Wrong With BAP... The Ex-Manager's View (Brad can be an honorary member too), then he can whine about it in there, out of earshot. Alternatively, I'll drive Wincho down to Portsmouth and they can do it man to man.

If we just give Nath a special folder entitled What's Wrong With BAP... The Ex-Manager's View (Brad can be an honorary member too), then he can whine about it in there, out of earshot. Alternatively, I'll drive Wincho down to Portsmouth and they can do it man to man.

Yawn...I made a suggestion. Then left it at that. I think you need to refer to my breakdown for LOLs instead.

1 word - Gullible!

If Manic had come on and posted about how he only wanted to play for Utd and that all other teams were full of cocks, woiuld that have stopped Tomox ramping the price up for him?

Answer - No it fucking wouldn't because he is not stupid enough to fall for it.

For the record - I have a number of players who will end up in the auction at the end of this season.

All of them have asked me to let all other BAP managers know that they only want to play for me and that you are all cocks and if you buy them they will not turn up. Saint - can we just call it £1m a piece for each of these?

Even if you're joking, you're still being a bit of a cunt. That's not true at all.

sorry i was joking and obviously i dont have a say anymore anyway with not being manager an all

wasnt expecting this much of a backlash :wub:

• 2 weeks later...