Yacht Rock

ZOK

That really is fantastic. I just watched all the episodes back to back. Great stuff from start to finish! Now I'm listening to Sweet Freedom, which will forever be linked to that image of Michael McDonald at the helm of the millenium falcon, saving the planet with sweet relevant music.

• 5 weeks later...

Indeedy! I love 'The Have Yachts' ;)

Is it a regular thing though? I can't see a date on the poster. I'm due a trip to London at some point and I will definitely go if I'm around when it's on.

Indeedy! I love 'The Have Yachts' :)

Is it a regular thing though? I can't see a date on the poster. I'm due a trip to London at some point and I will definitely go if I'm around when it's on.

It's every month! Not sure when the next one is though, I'm only a Special Guest.

Come and say hello if you head down, I'll be the fat bloke on from 10-11.

• 3 months later...

I've just been checking this vessel over, and unfortunately due to the board change, the hull has fallen into a serious state of disrepair.

It would be nice if some of you mateys could scrub the barnacles off your Youtube links and get the old tub looking shipshape and Bristol fashion again.

spacer.png

Cheers me hearties!

I've updated my links, only one of them is longer available. Here's a few new offerings.

Hummingbird - You Can't Hide Love

I've got to admit, I'd never heard this version before today. I was toying with the idea of including another track of theirs, and when I hit up Discogs for some more info, this video was on their homepage. Great cover version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeAG2UKPrkw

Ned Doheny - To Prove My Love

Sally Oldfield - Playing In The Flame

Tullio De Piscopo - Stop Bajon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyulGXF0_wQ

Phil Collins - I'm Not Moving

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Amazing flyer action!

However, before I give this event my full royal blessing, you're going to have to run past me precisely which Prince tunes you consider to be Yacht Rocky... :quote:

Still loving The Have Yachts!