Limmy's Show

Calashnikov

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I really like his stuff, but sometimes its a bit marmite. Some sketches seem to run on for a bit too long but fuck it... its his shit so who am I to bitch about it.

But when he nails it, its bang on. The bus to Yoker, Hmmmm Dannon, She's turned the weans against me!, Adventure call with Falconhoof...

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ah cool. Why do I get the feeling herring doesn't always get limmy's humour. Maybe I'm being harsh but there's often an awkward pause when limmy does a joke "in character" etc. In saying that herring does speak very well and supportively about his stuff.

I was at that show. It was ace. I think Herring totally gets Limmy, but its just Limey's stuff isn't really suitable for 'patter'. It's telling he is a sketch comedian first and foremost, and not a double act. Its stuff thats hard to bounce off. Bloody fantastic both of them.

• 1 month later...

Vile troll says Simon Cowell DIED after he fell down stairs at home - tricking hundreds of fans

The vile troll used "breaking news" images which looked very similar to the BBC and Sky news - fooling hundreds of X Factor fans

A vile troll tricked hundreds of fans into believing Simon Cowell had died after the music mogul fell down the stairs at his home.

Twitter user Limmy used "Breaking news" images from respected news sites BBC news and Sky to claim the 58-year-old had died after the early morning fall.

I like the way they fit the phrase "vile troll" into the headline, the subheading, and the first paragraph.

"The images on Twitter looked very similar to verified news sites" :lol:

The headline should have been

People Too Quick To Believe Everything They Read On The Internet

Some people casually browsing Twitter immediately believed a "breaking news" headline before actually checking the story out further, leading to frustrating and embarrassment, according to several reports today. "This is a common occurrence on social media, people are far to quick to believe anything so they can share it" stated world-class theoretical physicist Albert Einstein.