IGNORED

Limmy's Show

Calashnikov

13 hours ago, gone fishin' said:

I really enjoyed it, good to see him back on TV instead of just playing games in his pants.

He keeps telling the troops on Twitch he's not going out the house from now on. No TV, no touring, nothing  I love The Homemade Shows but I'm looking forward to seeing what he has in store for the streams. With his son and wife home, the lockdown has hampered him a bit, but he was promising game making, editing etc.

I fucking love seeing him chat shit and trucking/sniping/getting owned by teenagers in Dead By Daylight, though. 

I’m a huge Limmy fan, and thought the pilot for this was some of the best stuff he’s ever done, but episode 1 was way off the mark. A few chuckles here and there (the toaster bit), but it was mostly forgettable. It’s like streaming is his ‘hing now, and this was just knocked up in some free time he had to tick a box. Hope the future episodes are better.

4 hours ago, Paulando said:

I’m a huge Limmy fan, and thought the pilot for this was some of the best stuff he’s ever done, but episode 1 was way off the mark. A few chuckles here and there (the toaster bit), but it was mostly forgettable. It’s like streaming is his ‘hing now, and this was just knocked up in some free time he had to tick a box. Hope the future episodes are better.

Yep, totally agree and felt the same about the first episode. Thankfully the second is much better.

spacer.png

12 hours ago, misterSquare said:

Yep, totally agree and felt the same about the first episode. Thankfully the second is much better.

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

I thought the first was much better than the second.

• 2 months later...

I can't recommend his autobiography enough, one of the best I've read actually.

If you read the back, it's all written like that. Really simple, matter of fact, painfully honest.

I'm not sure if it's good or bad that the UK's most original and talented comedian is now mostly on twitch but I reckon he's just ahead of the curve again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...