Mass Effect 2: More waxing goddamn nostalgic.

Vin

I tend to use the headshotty one

That visor? Yeah thats pretty nice- there is a similar one that was a DLC bonus that goes across both your eyes and gives you 5 percent more shields or something. But you can only have those options with your N7 armour. Not with all the DLC ones sadly

Its ok though, on normal veteran you don't need the armour bonuses really. On Insanity I'm going to be wearing the armour for sure.

Yep, am intending to max it out- not sure to go for area charge or heavy charge- the latter does some cool stuff like slow time down and recharges your shield super fast but the former sends everything flying.

On higher difficulties, I'd opt for Heavy without a single doubt. The slow motion and shield recharge are incredibly useful.

Is it me or does the DLC shotgun seem kind of weak? Or maybe that's because I've been using the krogan shotgun. But even with having to reload after every shot, it just seems a lot more worth using.

I'm loving it, but I don't have access to the Krogan Shotty as that's like a class perk thing.

Is it me or does the DLC shotgun seem kind of weak? Or maybe that's because I've been using the krogan shotgun. But even with having to reload after every shot, it just seems a lot more worth using.

It's weaker, but every reload counts on Insanity. Perhaps I should experience a bit more with the Claymore.

Quick question - once past the Omega Relay, roughly how long have you got left?

Really enjoyed this last night and today - the loyalty missions have a lot more variety and character to them.

about 1 hour 2 if you're really slow

I'm not able to connect to the cerberus network whenever I load up the game today. Says cant connect to EA servers. I loaded up the battlefield bc 2 demos on both 360 and PS3 and they wouldn't let me log in either. Is it just me or are EA's servers playing up today?

Thank you, Ren.

Probably stay up late looking for anomalies and then head in.

Remember that you can always continue doing sidequests after finishing the game (it allows you to carry on, not just NG+). Also,

if you don't go through the relay at the first opportunity, there are... consequences

Remember that you can always continue doing sidequests after finishing the game (it allows you to carry on, not just NG+). Also,

if you don't go through the relay at the first opportunity, there are... consequences

Cheers for the heads up.

Right, I'm feeling a bit unsatisfied with my ending, both the length of the final mission and my abject failure have left a bad taste in my mouth, so I'm going to pretend it didn't happen and load a save up.

It would be a shame to leave a game which has me spellbound for so long on a downer :)

Also, regarding ME1 decisions, I'm sure it ignored my decision to

exterminate the foul Rachni from the face of the galaxy. Maybe they are so pivotal in the next game that Bioware couldn't sensibly write around their absence.

And it is done.

LEt Cerberus have the base at the end, but only because Legion said it would be a waste of all the lives lost for the technology to be destroyed. Everyone thought it was a bad idea at the end though, even Legion was a bit suprised. Also lost Kelly and half the crew :)

Oh well, back to ME1, get to 60 and import and play ME2 again, this time going through the relay at 1st opportunity, other than that making the same decisions as I did for this one (minus the romance) for ME3 reasons.

Am I the only one who feels sorry for Shiala? Probably, I expect most of you bastards just executed her in the first place. But anyway, she seems so devoted to the Feros colonists when none of it was really her fault. Girl should just move on with her life and go have a nice holiday somewhere. Say Blackpool, or Cleethorpes.

Christ man, I know she did some questionable things, but nobody deserves that!

Am I the only one who feels sorry for Shiala? Probably, I expect most of you bastards just executed her in the first place. But anyway, she seems so devoted to the Feros colonists when none of it was really her fault. Girl should just move on with her life and go have a nice holiday somewhere. Say Blackpool, or Cleethorpes.

I feel very sorry for her, but I also worry.

The green thing seems like a strange 'reflux' of the Thorian mind control. Since she wasn't green in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised if, in ME3, she has a larger role (side-mission only obviously) in which the thing that's been threatening to go wrong... goes wrong.