Mass Effect 2: More waxing goddamn nostalgic.

Vin

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...
8 hours ago, dreamylittledream said:

Well yeah but you still can't play ME 1-3 with a pad on PC now can you?

Bloody remaster them will you EA?  I'd play cash money for ME1 with the ME3 combat engine you hear...

Well, I've been playing the ME series on PC with controllers for years now. 

There are mods for all that ails you.

Although, I'm not keen on many of the texture packs for the games. All of them have elements that are okay, but they tend to go too far off the beaten track and kind of fuck things up for me. I still find the originals the preferred way to play the game - when you jack up the resolutions to stupid levels everything looks fine.

Aye, playing with a pad here, it's a very simple mod.

As for the texture packs, as I hope you can see from the above screenshot, I haven't gone crazy, just gone for the mods with the higher res versions of the original textures. Playing in native 4k60, and it is glorious. 

This ten year old game still holds up brilliantly today. :wub:

Now hang on just a fucking minute. I was just talking to Jack, where she opens up about here past, she ended the conversation with "thanks for asking."

It's actually, "so fuck you, and thanks for asking", which is what I remember and is in myriad YouTube vids of that conversation. 

So what prissy cuntflap censored my fucking game? Wath it a an overly thenthetive modder, or EA meddling? :angry:

53 minutes ago, Thor said:

Now hang on just a fucking minute. I was just talking to Jack, where she opens up about here past, she ended the conversation with "thanks for asking."

It's actually, "so fuck you, and thanks for asking", which is what I remember and is in myriad YouTube vids of that conversation. 

So what prissy cuntflap censored my fucking game? Wath it a an overly thenthetive modder, or EA meddling? :angry:

Definitely says 'so fuck you'. Didn't matter what gender, as I've played through with both male and female.

Wonder if it slightly changes depending on how long the conversation goes on for? I know you can pump her for all sorts of info at that time?

Just now, Thor said:

I went through all the options, because I always do. It's not a romance thing as that comes after.

Not a mod you've installed by mistake is it? Or one that does a number of things, and also selects 'puritan' as your default character choice ;)