The Apprentice

Belbo

Come on! You just picked a bad picture! But lets face it, she dressed amazingly well and was a complete tease too.

HopkinsST_468x368.jpg

Hopkins2ST_468x311.jpg

article-1179775-04DCEE48000005DC-60_468x585.jpg

katie_hopkins_1787590.jpg

article-1164879-040E7F69000005DC-762_468x286.jpg

Seriously Smoothy, she had one trick and that was use the cow eyes to manipulate people, she even tried it on Nick.

yes she was filthy and not afraid to flirt her way to get what she wants, and if you happened to have what she wanted you may be lucky/unlucky (delete as appropriate) enough to see how far she is willing to go to get it, but the two things she most certainly isnt is well dressed or hot

No Sandeeeesh. :'[

I dunno about Stella having it in the bag, I'm sure Chris can see a project through pretty effectively. This could easily go down to simply who gets the breaks in the final task.

Chris has the stronger team I think too. Oohoo, exciting.

No Sandeeeesh. :'[

I dunno about Stella having it in the bag, I'm sure Chris can see a project through pretty effectively. This could easily go down to simply who gets the breaks in the final task.

Chris has the stronger team I think too. Oohoo, exciting.

Plus Stella is unpopular with the other contestants so she's likely to receive less support from her (noticeably weaker) team.