IGNORED

Max Payne 3 - Join the crew!

The Mighty Ash

If anybody finds any more good gameplay vids please post em up.

Cheers.

The Rockstar Ninjas are doing a fine job of taking down every single video that appears, by the time you click a link (even multiplayer) it's disappeared :D

The other thing I should add is just how good it is to see James McCaffrey back, the guy's fucking ace as usual in all the footage I've seen.

Has there been any indication that this has kept either the quirky humour or the surreal aspects from the first two games? Like the tv programmes or meta references or dreamy/surreal sequences, or levels like the funhouse in MP2? Everything I've seen so far looks quite po-faced and 'realistic'.

Anybody fancy designing a crew logo?

I didnt realise that they appear on your characters jacket.

Has there been any indication that this has kept either the quirky humour or the surreal aspects from the first two games? Like theU tv programmes or meta references or dreamy/surreal sequences, or levels like the funhouse in MP2? Everything I've seen so far looks quite po-faced and 'realistic'.

tv shows are in apparantly.

insidenlmax2t8isk.gif

Everything about that is just awesome. The guy's fall obviously, and how he doesn't clip anything, wall, rail, his own gun, the stairs, Max etc.

But Max's reload animation is sublime too, as is the way he holds and subtly moves the gun throughout, as is the lighting from the flashlights, as is the blood spatter and exit wounds, as is the other bad guy's AI when he sees his mate eat a lead salad.

Total boner for this.

Smitty asked me for more info about the difficulty modes, so I'll post it here as well:

'Old school mode is "Brutal difficulty without last man standing there to save you" It's harder than the hardcore mode '
'...it's the hardcore mode, except you don't have the ability to take cover. They basically put it on the hardest mode and take the cover mechanic out.' ... 'You have to beat the game on hard to unlock it.'

Smitty asked me for more info about the difficulty modes, so I'll post it here as well:

This is a game I can forsee actually bothering to play through on numerous difficulties just for more fun shooting people in the face action. I hope there's a level select in this too.

Are Asda good for trade ins?

I've got a few games to get rid of but Game closed down and the remaining Gamestation is a shit hole.

I would suggest you try HMV, trading games at Asda is not a pleasant experience and usually takes about 4 members of staff as they can never seem to remember the actually procedure.

:lol: Insane, any word on the PS3 install?

Is all the pre-order incentive stuff multiplayer centric? I'm sad to see R* doing that shit at all, but at least if it's multiplayer stuff the main game is untarnished by that kind of disgusting, cynical crap. One of the most disappointing things about Red Dead for me was that R* started doing this, though IIRC all the stuff from that game was accessible in the game, you just didn't have to unlock it if you pre-ordered from the right places?