IGNORED

The iOS gaming thread

Scog

Probably £5.99. Which no doubt will anger some people (it should be 59p! etc), despite it being a very reasonable price for a portable version of one of the best games in recent times.

Just watched the video and it looks great, by the way. Far better than the shitty DS version at any rate. I'll be buying this tomorrow, as soon as its available :P

Has Wild West Pinball been mentioned? It's rather excellent. I can only get about 550k so far.

Yeah, I suggested it waaaay back in the thread and was surprised no one mentioned it.

I managed to top 3 million or so a while back.

There's a new update coming out:

New in WWP 1.1:

- improved graphics;

- description of the table;

- new hiscores table;

- pinball news and events;

- your position in online hiscores;

- delayed upload your score.

There was a thread on Toucharcade with people hoping Wetrix was coming out, btw.

Er, is it? :P

I bought Myst. 700meg download, and no fucking idea what I'm doing. WHOOP

I remember years ago my dad became a professor at a uni which meant he bought a Macintosh home for work. He also brought a copy of Myst. I got well into it.

The game makes me feel weird now. I don't really want to go back there and ruin the memory.

You enjoying it Duncan?

Played through the first few leves of Peggle - so far an excellent port.

You can save replays and the controls (either touch and/or the wheel) are excellent.

Anmations and graphics are the same as 360/PC version, rather than the DS version. Zoom is there too, can't remember that on 360 version.

No music though when playing through a level, can't remember if that's normal?

Lovely, especially for £2.99.

Sorry, I meant that it doesn't appear to have its own ditties (apart from Ode to Joy), not that you can't play your own music to it.

I didn't get any last peg slo-mo, but I only completed a couple of levels. Perhaps it was just a glitch or two.

I remember years ago my dad became a professor at a uni which meant he bought a Macintosh home for work. He also brought a copy of Myst. I got well into it.

The game makes me feel weird now. I don't really want to go back there and ruin the memory.

You enjoying it Duncan?

I have got absolutely nowhere in it so far, aside from opening a book, and some bearded man talking to me. And reading some books and hoping that I dont' have to memorise all the fuckign symbols in the books.

Then I accidentally bought Peggle.