IGNORED

The iOS gaming thread

Scog

Is Resident Evil: Degeneration the full game, or is it eposodic?

It's the full game.

is that the resi that was on the n95 ?

For reals. This is like a mega high-res port with touchscreen stuff and lots of polish, basically. :wub:

Yeah, there's a full Mercs mode to unlock once you beat it, with combos and time pick ups all intact.

Yep bought resi - got you A few more sales from the other iPhone owners who were gawping at it round my desk :wub:

Much appreciated pal! :(

Another vote for Cube Runner here - great game.

Also on my 'most played' and recommended list...

- Rolando

- Chess with Friends

- Pixelcross

- Fieldrunners

- Edge

- Pinball Dreams

- Skybound

As mentioned in the iPhone Apps thread, its starting to become my mobile gaming platform of choice. I didn't think it would be able to touch the DS initially, but on a couple of recent flights I didn't even bother taking the DS along with me as the iPhone had more than enough to keep me occupied.

Crazy to play games??

these applications are running on iPhone?

I bought to large pieces of Brie through a BOGOF offer in Morrisons. I'm looking at them and thinking, what am I going to do with the pair of you then?

Any recipes?

Peggle is obviously great but seems to devour batteries.

All iPhone games OM NOM NOM on batteries

Peggle is the first game to get me off Drop 7 in ages. It's an excellent port, just some screwy sfx. The score-tallying blips don't go high enough at the end. And Ode To Joy takes a split second to start.

It's nit-picking though, it's much better than the DS version.

But really, all that needs to be said: Peggle on iPhone.

You can get it on Steam for free (a basic version) if you use that. It's a love/hate thing really. If you like pachinko then you'll enjoy it. Worth giving it a go.

Cool, I was just about to go and play some Day of Defeat and kick some german arse, but I'll try that instead.