Zelda: Spirit Tracks Ghost Train Choo Choo

Liquid Myth

The music is awesome in the first and third videos.

The music in the third video isn't from the game. It's an arrangement of the Dragon Island theme from the Wind Waker that's off the Mario & Zelda Big Band Live concert they did a few years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

While waiting for this, I'm trying some of ther handheld Zelda's that I just never got around to playing in the past - 1st up 'The Minish Cap'.

Well, it's just cemented the fact (after playing Oracle of Seasons) that the CAPCOM single player Zeldas are just missing......'somthing'. I mean they are good, but it's like they've been cloned, y'know, but in that cloning the special magic just hasn't bee transferred across.

Still, it looks not bad and I'm checking out it the graphics as reference for a ZX Spectrum game. But I'm just going through the motions, just like the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Secrets Trailer

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusiv...da-spirit/58651

The Tin Edition is now available to pre-order for £24.99 from the Game website.

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Dsi-and-DS-Lit...usive/~r344204/

:)

That trailer is great. I pre-ordered the tin version yesterday as it's the cheapest I've seen it online anyway. Just got to finish Inside Story first.

Agreed, Twilight Princesses murky browns made me not want to finish it.

Wind Waker was one of the most beatiful games of last gen.

Yet the Ugly one is Meaty with the best Dungeons of the series and

the Beautiful one was released blatantly unfinished.

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE BOTH NINTENDO!!!

....not ugly and unfinished, k thanks.

The figurines are capsule toys, as Mr Retroid says, which can be picked up for a couple of quid each from HMV. I have the Link one in front of me now, which includes a diddly little phantom hourglass. Identical aside from that. The clear stick up his tunic does make him look like he is being tentacle-raped though.

• 4 weeks later...

Isn't anyone else playing the "evaluation" version of this then? It is really rather lovely so far. A definite purchase for me, despite the fact I believe there is another repeatable dungeon :/

It just feels great to be playing another Zelda game though to be honest.

The footage from the gametrailers review actually has me kinda excited for this. I loved the controls and graphics in PH but thought the design was overall quite poor, especially for a Zelda game, and ended up not liking it. However everything i have seen about this version has impressed me, well actually i'm not thrilled about the way the train limits the freedom for exploration in the overworld, but i'm going to wait and see how it works out.

Given that the "evaluation" version hasn't been properly save-patched, meaning that when you restart the game your save file is deleted, I'd hazard a guess that the answer to that question is an annoyed "no".

Crack was released hours ago! Game works fine.

Crack was released hours ago! Game works fine.

Well seemingly to me and several hundred others, the patch only allows you to actually play the game, yet when you save, turn it off and turn it back on again, the save is gone. There hasn't been a fix of this yet, at least not one that the usual DS scene sites would allude to.

Ok, that's weird. Playing on an R4 and game is working 100%. Have switched my machine on and off several times and the game loads up ok. That is using the XPA file that was released today.

edit: Hadn't been back on the usual sites since the patch was released. Seems there are problems for a few of the cards. Who would have guessed the crabby old R4 would work ok!

Oh my, I've only managed to make it up to entering the Spirit Tower, but the bit where Zelda

goes absolutely berserk that the chancellor has stolen her body, then proceeds to get more and more pissed off

was probably the most charming and amusing thing I've seen in a video game.

There's an evaluation version out already? In English?

I was going to wait until it comes out on the 11th Dec & look for a dl after i've bought it (like i do for all DS games) & this has the added advantage of the Piracy safeguards (if any) being overcome quite rapidly, like with Phantom Hourglass & most of the Square-Enix games.