Zelda: Spirit Tracks Ghost Train Choo Choo

Liquid Myth

How can something so wrong feel so right?

Actually, I think it feels completely wrong. I find it much more satisfying to work for something and buying it with my hard earned cash. :D

This kinda slipped under my radar by the way. Off to watch the GT review then.

I'm stuck. I'll spoiler this in case anyone hasn't got past the third dungeon yet -

I'm at the Goron village, and I'm trying to find a way up to the altar of the mountain goddess, but I can't get past the rolling boulders and there doesn't seem to be any other route. What am I missing?

Do you ever think

what the fuck is this supposed to be

384px-Anjean.png

It reminds me of these

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

It makes me very depressed reading about all the people who couldn't wait to pirate this game and play it instead of getting it for Christmas

And I haven't downloaded it either, mainly because after Twilight Princess I've completely had it with what once was my favourite game series :)

I feel the same. I absolutely loved Windwaker. Loved it.

I was hyped for Twilight Princess but was utterly bored by about 1/2-3/4 of the way through. I tried the first DS Zelda and sold it after a few hours' play, as I found it repetitive and dull.

So yeah... Spirit Tracks is nowhere near the top of my list for DS this Christmas.