IGNORED

Modern Warfare 2

letsbook

So Activision and Infinity Ward announced CoD4 MW2 today.

Teaser trailer here: Gametrailers

The trailer doesn't give much away about the story, in fact it doesn't give much away about anything but with the first MW being such a consistent online performer outclassing the CoD5. What do you think we can expect from this one? Do you want more of the same or something from a different angle?

lots of people will probably want my guts for garters, but set about 50 years ahead of modern warfare, and NOT set somewhere even remotely sandy or barren land. No middle east, no africa, no australian desert, and not polar caps. nice jungles and woods and towns.

I think they should take a leaf out of Valve's book and build it from the ground up for online play, including co-op campaigns. That's where the heart of COD4 is anyway. One player was fun while it lasted but if it wasn't there I wouldn't miss it.

He's right though. If it's just more of the same ADVANCE ADVANCE ADVANCE until the spawning enemies stop because I passed a trigger point, it'll be mightily disappointing.

Oh, I wasn't disagreeing.

I was just saying ''ohoh, deffo something to worry about there, then''.

We don't know that. Infinity Ward might mix it up especially now that Treyarch has been imitating the one player style for yonks too now.

Gameplay footage will defo emerge at E3. Hopefully a beta will be announced and put into action then soon.

I am more excited than a leprichaun on coke. Quite frankly I don't care what the single player is like. I will finish it in a few sittings like most of the CoD's. The heart and soul of this game is multiplayer and that is enough to make me Jizz in my pants.

I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

We don't know that. Infinity Ward might mix it up especially now that Treyarch has been imitating the one player style for yonks too now.

Gameplay footage will defo emerge at E3. Hopefully a beta will be announced and put into action then soon.

This, they could have spent the last two years dedicating a small team just to A.I. This is more than likely as they have a team dedicated to the engine already, they helped out Treyarch enormously and built them all the tools to pretty much create WaW. So this game could bring great, great things. Also with WaW being somewhat of a downgrade from MW it might have highlighted to IW the problems inherent with the games.