Modern Warfare 2

letsbook

That time was SCAR with holo sight, akimbo 1887s, sleight of hand pro, stopping power pro and ninja pro, semtex + stuns. For a nuke attempt you want harrier + chopper gunner. The truth is they do have to be a bit shit for you to manage it. It was on quarry, I got the first 8 moving around the top of the cliff by the gas tanks, then called in the harrier to defend me and kept shooting, that got me to 12 (harrier got shot down fast) then I hid in a warehouse, chopper gunnered to 20 and then camped the last 5 moving around inside the warehouse after every kill and jumping out to shotgun anyone who came to try and get me.

The hardest part by far is not getting killed while you're in the chopper.

Nice! I got my first one yesterday too. On Afgan using the Intervention with thermal scope, stopping power, steady aim pro, and G18 sidearm. What a rush! Ran between sniping points with the G18 and then covered my back with claymores + scavenger. I went the normal chopper > AC 130 route for a fair few of those kills. AC130 may not kill as quick as the chopper gunner but it's harder to shoot down.

I have the feeling Meerman quite enjoyed the gameplay. Just a hunch though.

Come on, the combat is shockingly bad, and I'm confident being a Halo veteran Meerman will agree.

I guess that's why he's played through on the easy setting.

oh man, Halo vs CoD.

The SP gameplay can be weak, but don't you think Halo has more leeway because of the setting? Due to aliens you can have people with shields, jumping over each other's heads with hammers and vehicles flying everywhere. Modern Warfare is based on an err...interpretation of modern warfare - dudes behind cover taking potshots, and the odd huge explosion. Not saying IW are excused from making it a grind to play, I just don't know what direction it could be taken in slightly instead, as they've stuck with it since CoD1. Less but smarter enemies, or more realism like OPF2, or something?

oh man, Halo vs CoD.

The SP gameplay can be weak, but don't you think Halo has more leeway because of the setting? Due to aliens you can have people with shields, jumping over each other's heads with hammers and vehicles flying everywhere. Modern Warfare is based on an err...interpretation of modern warfare - dudes behind cover taking potshots, and the odd huge explosion. Not saying IW are excused from making it a grind to play, I just don't know what direction it could be taken in slightly instead, as they've stuck with it since CoD1. Less but smarter enemies, or more realism like OPF2, or something?

They need to go multiplayer only. regular DLC, 64 players online, large scale warfare.

Do what the Battlefield series does, but better.

Running around small maps playing cowboys and indians gets tiresome after extensive play. More depth, tactics and strategy please.

They need to go multiplayer only. regular DLC, 64 players online, large scale warfare.

Running around small maps playing cowboys and indians gets tiresome after extensive play. More depth, tactics and strategy please.

I never understand when people suggest they would like a game to be an entirely 100 percent different game when they could just wish someone else made that game. It's like wishing Halo was Counterstrike or something.

Perhaps you might want to check out stuff like Mag, leave COD away from such terrible changes :D

Prestige challenges do not reset. Well. Some do. Under the prestige catergory only the killstreak ones don't reset, but the individual gun challenges don't reset. Good news! Also, you get 1 emblem and 1 title per prestige. The second prestige title is fucking awesome.

Prestige challenges do not reset. Well. Some do. Under the prestige catergory only the killstreak ones don't reset, but the individual gun challenges don't reset. Good news! Also, you get 1 emblem and 1 title per prestige. The second prestige title is fucking awesome.

How much time have you managed to put into this so far?

No, because then it wouldn't be CoD and no-one would play it.

Do any of you guys on here use snipers? and if so which one do you prefer and why?

I was thinking of trying out other snipers atm I’ve just used the .50 cal and was wondering what your opinions were,

I used to sniper alot but now rarely do opting for rifles instead

also how do u snipe, camp one spot till killed and return or get like 3 kills then move?

Really don't understand this game at all. After a week of sucking hard, tonight I was fucking godlike. I was like a surgeon with my m16, and once I switched my secondary to the spas12? Jesus. I went 25-2 or thereabouts on underpass and me and trigg managed to hold the warehouse at the back forthe entire match, just annihilating anyone who ventured near.

It's almost like the game makes you shit somehow, like messin with you accuracy or makingyour shots weak, to make you learn to be better, then all of a sudden it returns everything to normal and you're powerful beyond belief.

So weird.

Also, Spas 12 :D

I had a game earlier, on Derail. Ended up 12 kills for no deaths. Not great, but for me that's bloody good.

That is pretty decent. I dunno about anyone else on here, but i've decided that kill/death ratio is my 'thing' for MW2. levelling up fairly slowly at times, but I nearly always have the least deaths in a match - hovering at around the 1.50 ratio mark at the moment, but seem to keep fluffing that up with piss poor sessions which knock it down to 1.40.

Anyone else care about this? I'm pretty sure i'll never be rewarded for it, it's just my own little challenge - checking my ratio between games keeps me surprisingly happy! <_<