Modern Warfare 2

letsbook

Speaking of pads, I've been playing a lot of COD4 recently after an extended break and I've noticed something odd on my kill-cam.

I've been killed a number of times by people wielding what look like automatic pistols. Normal pistols firing ridiculously fast. I know pistols fire as fast as you can pul the trigger it seems, but it looks like these people are using "turbo" buttons that i havent seen since 3rd party Snes pads. is this the case?

Seems a bit cheap if they are using turbo buttons. Anyway, they always kill me so it's annoying :(

Speaking of pads, I've been playing a lot of COD4 recently after an extended break and I've noticed something odd on my kill-cam.

I've been killed a number of times by people wielding what look like automatic pistols. Normal pistols firing ridiculously fast. I know pistols fire as fast as you can pul the trigger it seems, but it looks like these people are using "turbo" buttons that i havent seen since 3rd party Snes pads. is this the case?

Seems a bit cheap if they are using turbo buttons. Anyway, they always kill me so it's annoying :(

You can buy these trigger mods or something for pads online

it won't make a diffrerence on hardcore.

Without starting another debate of normal vs hardcore (normal fo' life yo!), hardcore isn't balanced at all, in fact the very suggestion of balance in hardcore is just LOL, so it doesn't matter in hardcore anyway. Hardcore is like alcohol-free beer.

IW aren't stupid, they'll make sure its properly balanced.

I wish I had your faith. It seems with MW2 they're taking a "throw everything in, including the kitchen sink" approach, which is all well and good, but I've seen too many sequels to fantastic FPS games ruined by crowbarring a load of stuff in that didn't need to be there.

i guess it's how you look at it.

I just can't play anything other than Hardcore team deathmatch. For me its just more fun. Nothing in a shooting game annoys me more than putting a bunch of bullets in someone for them to keep on trucking. I guess it goes back to playing years of rainbow six, but i like 1 shot one kill. Move and be careful.

i guess it's how you look at it.

I just can't play anything other than Hardcore team deathmatch. For me its just more fun. Nothing in a shooting game annoys me more than putting a bunch of bullets in someone for them to keep on trucking. I guess it goes back to playing years of rainbow six, but i like 1 shot one kill. Move and be careful.

Sure, but you have to admit with that approach you pretty much throw gun balance out the window, considering half the guns are balanced based on the level of damage they inflict.

They probably have that. Pretty tragic really.

I noticed these being sold on Amazon UK a few days back: Amazon UK The orders are even fulfilled by Amazon. I hope IW are doing something clever to catch these cheating fuckers out. Reading the item description it seems that there was a CoD5 patch that rendered them useless on there for a while until someone found another workaround.

Without starting another debate of normal vs hardcore (normal fo' life yo!), hardcore isn't balanced at all, in fact the very suggestion of balance in hardcore is just LOL, so it doesn't matter in hardcore anyway. Hardcore is like alcohol-free beer.

I wish I had your faith. It seems with MW2 they're taking a "throw everything in, including the kitchen sink" approach, which is all well and good, but I've seen too many sequels to fantastic FPS games ruined by crowbarring a load of stuff in that didn't need to be there.

:twisted:

How the fuck can Hardcore be like alcohol free beer?

Mad Catz COD6 gear:

• Modern Warfare™ 2 Combat Controller – Xbox 360

MSRP: $49.99

• Modern Warfare™ 2 Throat Communicator – Xbox 360

MSRP: $29.99

• Modern Warfare™ 2 Faceplate and Console Skinz – Xbox 360

MSRP: $29.99

• Modern Warfare™ 2 Wireless Combat Controller – PS3™

• Modern Warfare™ 2 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth® Technology – PS3

MSRP: $39.99

• Modern Warfare™ 2 Controller Faceplates – Xbox 360 & PLAYSTATION 3

MSRP: $14.99

• Modern Warfare™ 2 Combat GamePad – PC

MSRP: $24.99

• Modern Warfare™ 2 Sniper Mouse – PC

• Modern Warfare™ 2 Combat Keyboard – PC

• Modern Warfare™ 2 Elite Keyboard – PC

MSRP: $99.99

http://kotaku.com/5345070/mad-catz-reveals...arfare-2-lineup

nah is a normal mic, not from vibrations. but the fat bloke sold it as there is nothing in front of your mouth so you can eat easier. ;)

:( He reminded me of slimmed-down Rick Waller.

I stopped watching it at the pads though, I was hoping for a completely redesigned Perfect FPS controller.

Or at least a 360-a-like for PS3.

It's the same fat bastard that was demonstrating the SF4 fightsticks.

He makes me not want to buy anything that his fat dick fingers have been involved in, but I suppose from the recent news that most gamers are fat and middle aged he's probably the perfect spokesman.

It'd be nice if they demonstrated how the controllers work for smaller-handed people. The 360 controller gives me cramps as it is far too big for me ;) . I'd buy a 3rd party controller if it was the right size as I do think the sticks are better than on PS3.