IGNORED

Modern Warfare 2

letsbook

Just had my first flawless game: 15 kills, 1 assist and 0 deaths. Ended up with 27k xp at the end of it too.

Tres pleased with that.

Ive had a couple of flawless games, but only when I camp to hell. I had two good games yesterday, both on quarry. First was 62 Kills, 12 Deaths. 5 Predators, 3 Harriers and 2 Chopper Gunners. Next was similar but 50 Kills and 14 Deaths.

I cant repeat it today though :(

Ive had a couple of flawless games, but only when I camp to hell. I had two good games yesterday, both on quarry. First was 62 Kills, 12 Deaths. 5 Predators, 3 Harriers and 2 Chopper Gunners. Next was similar but 50 Kills and 14 Deaths.

I cant repeat it today though :(

I camped for the last 2 mins, but mostly patrolled around the back of the map on Underpass ( under the road and around that area).

Knew it was gonna be a good game when I got a double kill, double headshots at distance withe AUG within the first 30 seconds of the game.

Now about 100 kills off bringing my k/d ratio back to 1.

Can't wait to semtex/noob tube the inevitable swathes of morons exploiting that over the coming days. One of the less useful glitches for sure.

Though it's quite worrying just how often/how many glitches are being found all the time. Haven't seen shit like that since the Halo 2 days.

Made it to 4000 kills more than deaths yesterday. It took 2 weeks to add 2k but it was really tough at times. I quite often come across really brutal sessions now where it takes every ounce of effort to escape with 2 to 4 kills to the good. If I didn't care about my k/d ratio, those would be my favourite games, but I must admit, it makes easier sessions where I get a chance to run riot all the sweeter.

I've decided to prestige without hesitating from now on. Currently, level 33 on 2nd prestige and I love how it forces you to rethink how to play maps when put at a disadvantage.

I started using an M21 with silencer and ACOG (and Cold Blooded) when working towards Bling Pro*, and it's a pretty good stealth class. Tap tap and they're dead from across the map. The downside is you've only got enough ammo for fifteen kills, assuming you never miss.

Turns out this is actually LOADS better with the default scope, so now I can use Scavenger Pro and never have to worry about my ammo.

The trick is to not hold your breath when using the scope, as that increases the recoil after the first shot. Just line them up and tap the trigger twice. And because you don't need Steady Aim you can use Ninja Pro instead, making you harder to detect. Plus you get a ghillie suit!

Once I've got the silencer for the Raffica this'll be my default stealth class.

I think it definitely needed to reward players more for winning and taking objectives.

This. I always get Sabotage/ bomb-related missions where my team happily waits for the bomb to be planted before trying to defuse for more points, then trying to take the fight back to the enemy. Invariably we lose. :(

went 45-6 on favela earlier, my highest scoring of kills that i've had so far i think. also got a 36-6 on estate with my scar-h class, had a real spree of good games.

scar-h silenced

stinger

claymore

scavenger pro

ninja

cold blooded

i think it's that anyway, haven't got it on at the moment to check. i named it "Ghost". it's my sneaky one. B)

Is it just me or are the players you get in the morning a lot worse than the ones in the evening?

I am caning right now, just got 30/3 on Terminal and 19/1 on Quarry.

No your right, some of my best K/D ratio's have been in the morning.. I usually get caned in the evening..

I camped for the last 2 mins, but mostly patrolled around the back of the map on Underpass ( under the road and around that area).

I had my first Love game yesterday (23 - 0 I think). I got it using a SCAR-H with hearbeat sensor, OMA and claymores on Sub Base, patrolling the side of the map no-one goes to and taking potshots into the busy side of the map (across the divide between the two buildings).

I was helped by a ripper who came for me again and again, despite me being able to see him coming with my sensor and lay endless claymores for him.

I don't think I would have been able to do it without OMA, as I could restock the SCAR's pathetic ammo quota and my claymores without sticking my neck out.

I managed my first Predator-Harrier-Pavelow streak yesterday. The RPD is still my gun of choice but I also had a whale of a time rocking a SCAR+UGL, Thumper, claymores, Scavenger and Danger Close. My KDR wasn't always brilliant but the juice was very definitely worth the squeeze. My Terrorist class is going to be a fixture from now on.

Turns out this is actually LOADS better with the default scope, so now I can use Scavenger Pro and never have to worry about my ammo.

The trick is to not hold your breath when using the scope, as that increases the recoil after the first shot. Just line them up and tap the trigger twice. And because you don't need Steady Aim you can use Ninja Pro instead, making you harder to detect. Plus you get a ghillie suit!

Once I've got the silencer for the Raffica this'll be my default stealth class.

I like the idea of giving this a go...

When I gave the sniper a brief try, I found that I didn't get much opportunity to use it. Do people play as snipers on all maps? Obviously there's Wasteland and Afghan, but is it worth taking into any other maps, bearing in mind I only play FFA so there's no Derail - and I have to watch my own back more than is necessary in TDM.

Skid Row for example, it seems that if you're a sniper the only spot you can realistically use is the office with the truck in front of it I guess. I suppose Estate has a couple of spots on roofs...and I can't think of any others off the top of my head. What about Scrapyard say, or Highrise, do people snipe on those?

Basically, tell me some sweet sniper spots please!