SFIV 2nd Division Week 1

Moodmon

Talking about pressure:

Gozaimas v Moodmon - 1-2

Nothing in it really. Ken crossing me over most of the time and zoning me very well, ruining my sean kick game. Me trying to get close enough to cause some frenchy style damage. Went down to the last round of the last match. Squeaky bum time? My house was playing The Last Door solely through the power of my farts.

[goes for cup of tea]

Just want to double check who hosted the Infexcious/Gozaimas match. Got it down as Goz hosting in the schedule, but the above post confuses my tired, stupid mind.

Apologies for the confusion, Gozaimas hosted, I just copied the template from my last post. I'll try and make sure the hosts name is first in future results postings (original post edited for this purpose :)).

Infexious killed me last night. I'm not sure whether that's down to me not being used to playing many Guiles, me being slightly sloshed by that point or him just being super freaking good.

Whatever the reason I definitely had a harder time playing him than some of the guys in the top division have given me in the previous weeks. Anyway, two losses for me so far - :):(:D

Well played chaps.

I'm on now if any of my fixtures wanna play for a bit more and will be on later too. If you don't see me on xbox live,send me a PM here (I'm logged inhere near 24/7 and i'll get the email) and I'll come online

Uzi: 0 VS Cale: 3

Wow, my attacks hit harder but my mistakes were punished with good skill- blocked tiger knees were reversed into throws by Cale, in a later non league game he even FADC baited me into a whiffed ultra, did I feel stupid :lol: Beware his Rose, he's got a good grasp of dashing, throws and some great attacks- well done :( My sagat needs to hit training even harder now.

TIGER!

Uzi: 0 VS Cale: 3

Wow, my attacks hit harder but my mistakes were punished with good skill- blocked tiger knees were reversed into throws by Cale, in a later non league game he even FADC baited me into a whiffed ultra, did I feel stupid :lol: Beware his Rose, he's got a good grasp of dashing, throws and some great attacks- well done :) My sagat needs to hit training even harder now.

TIGER!

Thanks, Uzi. :) I really enjoyed the matches but as I said on the chat thingy, I get so nervous it's ridiculous.

Next result:

Cale: 3 VS Xei: 0.

Really tight stuff again and man did I get stuffed by his boxer after the league matches. :(

I'm really looking forward to fighting Cale, though I get the feeling his Rose is streets ahead of mine :lol:

Likewise! I was really surprised to see another Rose in the whole league, so for us to end up in the same division is really cool. I've only played one other Rose online so our games can't come quick enough. :(

Uzi: 2 VS Xei: 1

Those were good fights. The first fight Cammy's speed caught me completely off guard- a misplaced tiger knee and Xei pulled out her ulta to finish it off without it going into a third round. Afterwards we had a casual Balrog and Ryu match which Xei won really well. Sagat was a better match up for boxer though, Ryu is too nimble and weak :lol:

Sorry to dash off so suddenly, I just wanted to grab Hegg while he's still online.

No probs- we'll hook up again soon.

That's another reason for loving the league, its introducing all of us to each other over Live so we can play again in future :lol:

Dukesy, I sent you a friends request-PM me or post here when you wanna play