IGNORED

RPL Rovers - Dressing Room

Welcome BAP newbies!

This is the home of Rovers, the new team for season 5, below is the current squad list although this will be changing in the season 5 selection phase:

Manager: mackenie (mackenie)

Mitchell (raaaah)

Meerman (meerman)

Supercat (supercat)

Disciple (-)

- (-)

- (-)

- (-)

- (-)

- (-)

'gamertag in brackets'

We have Romania for season 5, i chose them as a small but quite speedy 4 star team, and i hope they won't let us down.

like heritic boy thought i would pop my head around the door and say hi, i will be managing town next season so if you guys fancy a practise game then let me know :lol:

Welcome to the BAP league and good luck in season 5 :(

well ricky in the forseable future the only time i will be taking the boys out is this coming wednesday, by all means if your on wed at 10pm we could have a couple of games.

No worries, Ill see if I can get them on for then, if not just give me a PM next time your arranging a kick about!!

Think we've selected them now. Considering all of the teams are 4 stars in the BAP league, we've done OK. Sweden are probably the better of the bunch, but Romania are pretty close. Give them a play and see. Mutu is great, they've got a good defence, and a couple of decent midfielders.

Well guys we now have the full quota of 10, with the new additions of Pilotwings and FATEone, check your pm's for a welcome letters, we will get a good practise in with romania tommorow and im hoping ive made the right choice. see you all then.

p.s. Sith - gamertag?

Can I apologise in advance for any random swearing tomorrow night. Completely forgot that we are playing Chelsea. Will likely be streaming it, so many naughty words will be coming from me.

What ?

Liverpool vs Chelsea is on while we have our BAP match. I support Liverpool and will be watching a stream (refuse to pay for Sky Sports), therefore I shall be calling Chelsea players bad names.

Liverpool vs Chelsea is on while we have our BAP match. I support Liverpool and will be watching a stream (refuse to pay for Sky Sports), therefore I shall be calling Chelsea players bad names.

I support UTD, but yeah I'll be streaming that game aswell while we practice.

tell you what I wouldn't mind that 50g you get for 10vs 10 randoms , not that I'm an achievement whore! just wouldn't mind it thats all.

What teams are the other clubs using compared to our Romania?

what site/program will u be using to stream it ???

guys if some of you dont come on until after the champs lg matches tonight its not a problem, but i will still be on at 8:30 pm

I'll still be on. I already missed my match yesterday with NadaSurf, so don't want to miss another planned start. Also will be watching the game via my laptop, so no issues with the TV.