SFIV 2nd Division Week 3

Moodmon

Yep good games. I've been playing quite badly since I stuck in that octo gate (its so easy to accidently output ultras on those when you mean to do something else on wakeup if youre used to a square gate) but I think I clicked with it a bit today so hopefully next time Ill be more fun rather than a whiffer :rolleyes:

I think next league I'm going to switch to Ryu as well. Sagat is a powerhouse but too slow for me to keep up with faster match ups

Sent you a message on Live ChrisBravoTown, can you play tonight? Monday and Tuesday evenings aren't going to be very good for me. I'm on for a bit now though.

Got your message but I've had a few beers celebrating Everton's semi0final win! :wub: Have to be Wednesday then.

sith 2-1 Cale

Bloody hell, stupidly close games.

It went down to last round of game and I won on a timeout, didnt have a clue about the time mind.

Cheers mate

Maaaaan. That was close. Totally forgot about the time.

Nicely done.

I have Matt Xei to play (outstanding match) and Uzi (this week) though I've been online most of last week/wknd and don't think I saw Uzi on XBL (I'm not sure whether he's on my FL though come to think of it).

In any case I won't be able to play any matches until Saturday evening this week, so I'll have to play my Week 3 match with Uzi then (hopefully he will be able to be online around that time).

I've sent a PM to Xei - he hasn't been on Live but has been on the forum. So I won't post the fixtures till tomorrow. If you want me to make the thread tonight that's fine, I'll leave it up to you lot. Well, until 10 anyway, when I'll be in bed because work hours are sodding awful

I have Matt Xei to play (outstanding match) and Uzi (this week) though I've been online most of last week/wknd and don't think I saw Uzi on XBL (I'm not sure whether he's on my FL though come to think of it).

In any case I won't be able to play any matches until Saturday evening this week, so I'll have to play my Week 3 match with Uzi then (hopefully he will be able to be online around that time).

I've been on near every day I think, we must have not got on each others lists. I'll add you tonight