IGNORED

The Techno Thread

Ben

• 3 months later...

Found a couple of good new Artists from Spotify related playlists.

Cignol - seems to have a lot more work on Youtube than on Spotify, so I'll have to delve deeper elsewhere!

Derek Carr - Pioneers and Search for Intelligence are both really strong EPs of Tehcno/Electro. He's also done a very nice EP of late 90s style floaty D&B called Misty Mountains, if that's your thing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is an acid techno album made by Osamu Sato, it came alongside a game from the same dude called 'LSD:  Dream Emulator', an experimental PSX game. The album is kinda of an experiment too, it's very psychedelic.

I'm not very close to techno, but this album really caught me.

On 15/02/2019 at 18:23, acidbearboy said:

This is one of the strongest EPs I've heard for some time. Two tracks of deep tech-house. One acid breakbeat track with a big sub bass. A late 90s floaty D&B style track and a short ambient piece to finish. The only negative - it's Spotify and Vinyl only.

Nice.

On 15/02/2019 at 18:23, acidbearboy said:

This is one of the strongest EPs I've heard for some time. Two tracks of deep tech-house. One acid breakbeat track with a big sub bass. A late 90s floaty D&B style track and a short ambient piece to finish. The only negative - it's Spotify and Vinyl only.

Yeah that's good stuff..

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick reminder that the 2020 Favourite Albums list thread is open until the end of 31 December! There's been a brilliant turnout so far, and it can be even better if you add your list in too. It doesn't matter if it's just one album :)

https://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?/topic/319013-rllmuks-favourite-albums-of-2020-list-thread-open-until-31-december/

• 2 months later...

I did a mix last night, I'm pretty pleased with it. It's mostly techno, some electronica, I'm not very good with genres but I wanted to post it somewhere. I've been making a lot of mixes (as noted in the soul thread, I started learning just before lockdown but then lockdown I started doing it a lot more and I've been a little afraid to share stuff until now.

Anyway I did really enjoy this one, and maybe others will to.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...